So tired of life

by LouBelle 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

In my mind, IMHO, this is one of the strengths of JWN.

Whoever we are, wherever we're coming from, we can be here when we are needed to support our friends.

Offering all support to you now, Loubelle - and to anyone else who needs it but maybe can't ask.

• jgnat
  • Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Loubelle, we haven't met yet, but I hope we do sometime. I'm so sorry you are going through such a difficult time. I wish I knew exactly what to say that would make you feel better. Just know that you are being thought of and people you haven't even met yet care about you. I'm still nowhere, but I've always enjoyed your comments.

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

((LouBelle))

I also have read your posts here and wanted to let you know that you are a kind and beautiful spirit. Please don't give up...and know we all care.

Sending strength and love (and flowers) from NZ:

• *lost*
    *lost*

ooh what a cracking flower that is. is it a geranium ? bootiful.

Joe grundy - u in wales boyo or still in greece ? I have welsh blood in my veins

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

LouBelle,

Even if you do not want to, do something good for yourself. You deserve it sweetie!

zed

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

LouBelle,

Did you know when foals are born they have fur on the soles of their hooves just like the rest of their body?

It’s a beautiful thing. Without exception kids are amazed by this. It always brings smiles. It only lasts about a day. But it’s there and it’s a precious reminder of unexpected beautiful things we find and enjoy in life.

Share yourself with a friend. It’s good.

Marvin Shilmer

• moshe
    moshe

If you were an illegal immigrant to America, President Obama will promise you a brighter day- Amnesty for 99.5% of illegals and it only costs you $83 a year for your work permit.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

lol, Moshe. Maybe you could get on a boat, Loubelle? :)

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit