Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I don't want you to believe it. It might scare you

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

if you want to be taken seriously and PROVE demons exist then it is up to you to provide all the evidence possible to support it. For you to not bother to do so for no other reason than it might scare others indicates your own lack of conviction.

• *lost*
    *lost*

WMF thanks for her name - doris, I'm gonna read up on that.

Torn apart - lmfao last night, that clip made me jump right out of my skin.

ucantnome - I understand why you want to keep the details private. peeps here will just shoot you down and take the piss.

How do you explain a person being able to move furniture, curtains, etc, all that stuff without touvhing the stuff. what do they call it, psychkenisis.

How do you explain a child, having no knowledge etc of the occult/satanism as having the ability to do the above ?

Just because she was of a certain bloodline.

In the Entity story - how do you explain the part where the entity was partly frozen and they saw it.

Edit to add: Doris's son Brian - says it's all true.

why do educated intelligent people practice satanism/occult/worship/sacrifices.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i don't have a lack of conviction.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I don't think there is any evidence Ucantnome is able to provide that will convince another person the experience was objectively real. It consists soley of Ucant's testimony. That of course doesn't mean it didn't happen as Ucant describes. What to make of it depends how well one knows Ucant and how much one trusts Ucant's judgment.

As far as I can see Ucant is as entitled to tell of the experience as anyone else is to refuse to believe it. Simply picking holes in it isn't going to change Ucant's mind about it, and nothing Ucant can say on here will change the minds of those who are convinced such phenomena are impossible. To me this seems a stalemate.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Maybe its yourself you dont want to scare?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonic_possession

Scroll down to noteable cases and click on them all... you will quickly note a pattern within just 2 minutes flat.

What is it?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Maybe your right Witness My Fury i am the jumpy sort.

I don't really need to read about Demonic possession. I have my big bible handy.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Jesus

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

why did you say Jesus mrsjones5?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit