Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I just read the Doris Bither story including her sons. Not buying it.

She was more than a basket case before hand, alcoholic, drugs, psychotic episodes, violent abusive relationships, etc, her kids would have been brainwashed into believing her unrealities, the researchers were specifically looking for and interested in the paranormal and thought they'd found it but only have two black and white photos to show for months of effort. How convenient that technology cant pick up what they say their eyes saw? Except you notice it only happened when they werent around...

I think gullible people saw what they wanted to see there. Yet this is top of the tree as far as these sort of accounts go.

Tornaparts made me jump though...

• tornapart
    tornapart

Sorry WMF hehe... just wanted to liven things up a bit... it's surprisingly dead in this thread....

• Mary
    Mary
    MadSweeney said: Nope. Nobody ever has. Demons aren't real.

I beg to disagree. Ever have your ass hauled before a Judicial Committee?

• mind blown
    mind blown

7 new pages of demonic maddness......I have to catch up......

Yes, Ms Jones, me too My moms head spins around and does summersaults while cusing me out. But serioulsy. Sometimes I swear she's the Devil herself.

I gather it's a common:

The doors burst open, and a rolling black cloud rolls in with the devil in its midst. People jump out of the pews and run outdoors, screaming - all except for two. One is the Pastor, the other is an elderly farmer.

Satan is a bit perplexed. He points to the Pastor and says, "You! I can understand why you didn't run away, you are in your Lord's house, you preach against me everyday and you aren't afraid of me. But YOU (points to the farmer), why didn't you run out scared like everyone else?"

The farmer crosses one leg over the other and drawls, "Why, I'm surprised you don't recognize me...I've been married to your sister for 36 years!"

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

First of all I want to say that I do believe in demons and I am sure they appear to certain people.They say that "a coincidence that happens again and again is not a coincidence".What boggles my mind is that many people I know and heard of say that they all have seen the same thing:"A faceless dark/shadow figure appearing in front of them.What's even weirder is that the majority of those people are normal,sane and quite inteligent I would say.Most of them have also seen a shrink and they don't have a mental disorder whatsoever.Sure some things are the result of the human imagination but can we question what they said or make fun of ALL of these people?After years of reading about demons,supernatural things and the spirit world I came down to the conclusion that you have to be somewhat INTO a form of spiritualism or communication with the demons in order to see something weird. I mean c'mon guys the average every day person who works 8-10 hours,sleeps for 6-9 hours,watches TV or is having fun in his free time (going out,drinkin' beer etc) 24/7 most likely won't encounter what we descibe here as supernatural or anything related.Another example is a lot of musicians:I've been into the underground metal music since I can remember myself,I have always been reading in interviews and have also talked to band members and MANY have admitted that they have some connection with the demons or spirits.In addition, I am talking here about guys that are not mainstream nor seek glory or money through their music,they just promote Satanism and Paganism as a way of life.For those who don't believe in demons I am sure they don't because they have never tried to see or speak with them.I don't try to convince anyone to believe in demons.What I've mentioned above are my personal conclusions and experiences.For those who believe:The power of Satan and his demons is great and their intentions are the worst.Peace

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

you have to be somewhat INTO a form of spiritualism or communication with the demons in order to see something weird.

Yes, and you have summed it all up in one sentance. Thinking about it, interested in it, worrying about it, gradually brainwashing yourselves that it can happen, then poof, you have a self fullfilling prophecy.

This still doesnt place the experience externally. All it means is that your brain has prepared itself to see and hear things that arent really there and misread the signals more easily or even as the default setting.

This doesnt mean your fear isnt real, but that it is misplaced.

Replace the word demons with pixies in your post and see how that works...

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Witness My Fury how would two people prepare themselves to see the same apparition in the same place on two different occasions when they had not told each other what they had seen? A specific apparition?

• cofty
    cofty
    how would two people prepare themselves to see the same apparition in the same place on two different occasions when they had not told each other what they had seen?

Please provide specific details of when this has happened.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

cofty. It happened to me. It wasn't the only thing that happened and at the moment I don't wish to provide all of the details.

The reason I believe that objects can have a way of bringing this sort of thing into the house is because the apparition that I saw was a certain colour. I know I saw it because my mother reacted to it, she heard it. It wasn't frightening and I didn't think ghost it was just strange when we found the room empty that we went into. But it was seen again in the same place after it had scared my father half to death by appearing suddenly and pushing past him.

This was in a specific period of time many years ago and we had other things happen I haven't had trouble since.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Why dont you wish to provide all the details?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit