Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Interesting formatting on my laptop there, WTF? ....(toddles off to PC to correct it...)

• still thinking
    still thinking

Don't forget green dots Witness My Fury...they cause havoc....mwahahahahah *hence the formatting*

And by the way...that was a terrible ghost story WMF...house creaking...meh!...

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Still thinking My point was that I disagree with you when you say it never bothers people who don't believe.

The person I mention has a problem with many similarities to the ones encountered many years ago when my parents became Witnesses. She's not calling the police because she just hears noises.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I think there's a difference between not believing and not thinking about it.

I would think most people dont really give it a lot of thought (unlike us who have had to make conscious choices about what we now believe). So until confronted by a situation that forces them to make a "choice" it cant really be determined what they do or dont believe.

The fact that someone who hasnt given it a lot of thought chooses to read the paranormal into a situation indicates to me that that was their baseline approach even though they themselves may not have realised it.

In other words there are nominal atheists, just as there are nominal believers. Until put to the test it's difficult even for them to know which way they will jump. And needless to say, we all know that just because significant numbers of people believe in something does not make it true. Predictable and repeatable results however are an excellent guide.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

The person I mention who has a problem now with many of the similarities of the one encountered in the past has so far been unable to solve it.

The problem in the past which many believed was caused by the demons was solved.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

How was it solved?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

The additional people in the congregation who had recieved items from the person got rid of them. The person who the items came from was only able to contain the problem due to the nature of it's origin.

• cofty
    cofty

Silly hysteria.

If there were such things as demons who could use objects previously owned by mediums to cause mischief, what about all the coins and banknotes in your pockets?

Its superstition, no different from the irrational fear of breaking mirrors and walking under ladders.

• *lost*
    *lost*

'' two witnesses '' ??

just because you believe something to be true - does not mean it is true.

just because you don't believe something is true - does not mean it is not true.

See

www.wnd.com

03/13/2008 Giving the devil his due.

Anyone else here rember the film ' The Entity' from back in the 70's ( I think )

Woman was repeatedly attacked and raped by an invisible presence. ( based on true story)

• tornapart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit