Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

The only witnesses that I ever heard talk about 'experiencing' demonic incidents ALL suffered from mental problems.

I believe that demonic incidents are really nothing more than a symptom and an alarm that someone should be on medication.

• Simon
    Simon

The one genuine unsolved case was probably that of "Old Man Smithers" who ...

oh no, wait, sorry - that was Scooby Doo (and he would have gotten away with it were it not for those meddling kids)

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

While this did not happen to me, I heard from reliable sources (a bethelite) this story. A sister was out in service. After her visit to a house an Avon lady knocked on the door and was raped and murdered. The purp was asked why he did not attack the Watchtower lady. He responded that he was afraid because of the two strong men standing behind her. The young pioneer explained that she was alone that day because her poineer partner was under the weather - Therefore we know that these strong men were angels protecting our sister. The very proof we need that this is the true religion.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Wait - scratch that story - this is about demons, not angels... or is it?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I'll will preface this with ,I personally do not believe in demons ....However recently my youngest son and his friends have started a paranormal investigation team ....I know ,I know .

Well they have gone to two different locations and done interviews ,EVP recordings and video . Something I can not explain is when they have done the white noise box (has another name I don't remember what they call it ) ,but twice when asking questions this box records a voice saying "Hey Look ' and then my son's name . My son's name is not very common . This last time there was a female voice saying his name ,and when i heard it I immediately felt like I knew who this voice belonged to ....someone who has passed . It made me very uneasy ....I have no explaination for it ,yet I still can not believe in demons .

If anyone wants to hear the recording I think i can find it and share .

• still thinking
    still thinking

If anyone wants to hear the recording I think i can find it and share .

Yes please

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

Not me. But I once had an invisble purple and orange Unicorn once tell me in my ear that God was a black lady in Brooklyn, living on welfare and smoking two packs a day of cigarettes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• troubled mind
  • iCeltic
    iCeltic

Newyork44M - that story was doing the rounds when I was a jw years ago, it was either at an assembly or possibly in the magazines.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

My wife has had problems with demons all her life and so has her side of the family, so to now my oldest daughter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit