Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Think About It
    Think About It

Years ago with another elder I went over to a elderly sisters house because she said she heard rattling in her kitchen cabinets. We looked and saw nothing then we prayed with her to stop those demons. Next day she called and her cabinets was laying on the floor. It turn out to be termites was in her walls eating away. Proof that demons work in mysterious ways.

Obviously......those termites were demonized.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The burden of proof is on those asserting that they DO exist.

This is no different from the discussion about gods. Until there's real evidence (not anecdotes), the rational assumption is that they don't exist. I've seen some creepy unexplained stuff in my day but the leap from not knowing what caused it to "it was demons" is too great for logic.

• Emery
    Emery

I've had an experience but I don't expect people to believe it haha. It's one of the main reasons I am agnostic rather than athiest. Just because some paranormal incident occurs doesn't mean the Judeo-Christian "demons" of the bible caused it. I have no idea what it was or what caused it, but I can say without a doubt it was real.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Of course it was "real." I'm reminded of what Dumbledore told Harry while he was dead and at the train station.

• Emery
    Emery

@Mad Sweeney, I don't know why you have to constantly reassure us of your views as nobody has for it. Sounds like you have you keep repeating this to yourself for fear of actually believing it. Again, I don't say this to convince you or anyone else, I am merely relaying something that I myself felt was real. I understand how ridiculous it can sound to skeptics because I myself was skeptical but no psychological analysis or study I've read yet has factually or scientifically proven paranormal activity as false. I can't prove it to you anymore than you can disprove it to me. If you don't have an experience, move on and post on another thread.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

a long time ago we had some trouble.

It can be quite scary. Occasionally I dream about it. I find there are different kinds of scary.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I had night-terrors for years, and would see a dark figure in my bedroom doorway. Once I was compelled by some force to leave my room and enter a grove of trees. It was a full moon that night. Some unseen entity was forcing me to dance with it, like I was a puppet. It was very scary. I can't say if it was a dream or not. I did run through the forrest near my home on moonlit nights. I would just sneak out and run through the woods for fun, pretending to be a wolf. True story...

I had some issues, obviously. I would call the dancing incident " paranormal " I guess. Demonic, I don't know... I have told very few people this experience. Who would believe it? Maybe it was brought on by PTS. I really have no explanation.

• besunny
    besunny

I have had what I guess could be described as paranormal experiences where I used to live,all my family members did too,,,haven't had any since we moved from that house,,but I don't attribute that to demons but something was there

i

• Monsieur
    Monsieur

emery and heathen,

what was your experience and what did you see?

please be detailed if possible. thanks

• jws
    jws

The night before the Oklahoma City bombing, I had a dream. I dreamt I was in my office on the 19th floor looking north and saw this big ball of fire on the horizon, bouncing around. Oklahoma City was north of where I was and the explosion was the next morning.

I'm not saying it's paranormal. But to my knowledge, I've never had any kind of similar dream. As far as looking north though, my office window faced north, so where else would I be looking if I dreamt something? It did seem kind of spooky to me at the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit