Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Get a grip man, thats not evidence of demon possession. It's called mental illness for a reason.

If jesus thought it was due to demons (like many did at the time) then it just shows how very wrong he was and that he didnt know diddly squat about it. Appealing to authority (Jesus said so so it must be true) is a common logical fallacy many make.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

How can you be hit by a car and run away as nothing has happened ?

• heathen
    heathen

interesting video but demonic activity cannot be proven . True, the bible account gives examples of the demon possesed with super human stregnth . I am not trying to convince anyone of anything but some people around here think they know better , that think a serious thing is a joke and would be appreciated if they found something other to do than to harrass others that want to discuss the topic . Have fun looking for big foot for all I care ... BTW - jesus healed the demon possesed so think he knew what he was doing ...

• cofty
    cofty
    BTW - jesus healed the demon possesed so think he knew what he was doing ...

..and you know this how?

• dog is god
    dog is god

The power of denial combined with shock is a mighty power. I was hit by a van while legally crossing the street in a cross walk over a year ago. It happened so fast I just couldn't put it straight in my mind that it really happened. The medics arrived. My left elbow was bloodied and lots of scratches and contusions. I had instinctively put my arms over my head to protect against head injury. They looked me over and said I was okay, lungs, ribs, BP a little high. They sent me along my way. I went and had a pedicure bought some lunch for the hotel room. I was starting to feel sick...all over. (I'm a flight attendant so I had to call scheduling to replace me because I had been "hit by a van") I called a phone number we are given if we have a medical incident. They were sending a Dr to my hotel room. He never showed and they said he wasn't answering his pages. I went to the gift shop and bought some advil PM. I did go to sleep but when I woke up I was in really bad shape and having trouble breathing. I crawled to the phone and call the # and told them to send an ambulance. I crawled to the door to prop it open then back to the bed. My breathing was very weak and labored and I had this thought "I think I'm dying....well this isn't so bad". I was taken to the hospital and my left arm was broken, ribs all crunched up, collapsed lung and a ruptured spleen. I came very close to death but no demons or angels had anything to do with anything. I would bet in that video those gals were "on" something. That was crazy weird. I don't believe in demons..or angels...but I think that there are many more dimentions than we are aware of. Quantum physics say up to ten or more....like a loaf of cut bread...who knows. It's been over a yr and I am just getting back to work. I am financially screwed and had to get a lawyer to deal with the Cos hired Workmans Comp firm. Another lawyer to handle the accident. So if there is a settlement within my lifetime the Lawyers get 64%, Workmans Comp get paid back plus the medical(my insurance only lasted 3 months). Even after all this life altering injuries etc I'd rather be hit by another van than be a JW. Waking up every day as a JW is like that movie "Groundhog day".

• ballistic
    ballistic

Life is sometimes a bit like groundhogday. See if you can make tomorrow a little better than today.

• bohm
    bohm

Girl with mental illness do crazy shit therefore satan.

cant argue with that!

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I remember that story from 60 minutes in Australia a few years back. Crazy stuff. I remember the police officers could not control one of the women, she had some high adrenalin strength happening.

I heard that those girls studied the Watchtower and now they are baptized, special pioneers, serving where the need is great and receiving rich blessings from Jehovah. The WT cured them of demons.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Did they rule out drug use in that case?

• still thinking
    still thinking

True, the bible account gives examples of the demon possesed with super human stregnth

Drugs and mental illness can do the same. I don't know if you have personally dealt with either of these. But it's amazing how much power a rush of adrenalin can give you.

And when the bible was written they really didn't have any other way to explain it did they?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit