Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• biometrics
    biometrics
    I suffered sleep paralysis, which in my superstitious JW mindset I intrepreted as a demon attack.

Yep, me too. When I was about 14 years old. Your mind is awake, but you body won't respond. Very scary stuff.

I was convinced it was a demon attack, so I went to all the meetings ... etc.

• mP
    mP

NY

Why didnt the angels guide the police so the other lady didnt get hurt. They sound like aresholes if you ask me. ?

Sorry im replying in jest.

• Witness My Fury
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    the thread is still devoid of any real evidence of a genuine demonic incident witnessed by more then 1 person
  • cofty
    cofty
    who has experienced real demonic incident?

Nobody - ever.

Next question.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

who has experienced real demonic incident?

If you could only visit my JW relatives they would all give testimony that would probably pass polygraph analysis that every meeting with me was and is a demonic incident ! I take a certain satisfaction from such incidents even if the nuances of such meetings are imperceptible to most. LOL

• M*A*S*H
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I had a demon which appeared in the form of a crocodile and insisted on giving me oral sex ...
  • Twitch
    Twitch

I dated an unusual and compelling hair stylist for a spell in '93. She possessed me for some time...

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit