I have just been disinvited to my brother's wedding - Thanks AAWA!

by Sic Semper Tyrannis 423 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Satanus
    Satanus

'You know what? You are a hurtful, cruel bunch of unkind people. I don't deserve this. This has upset me.

Enough. '

Maybe, some tums for the tummy. Maybe a snuggle w your teddy bear. Maybe a hug from your significant other.

S

<<<< You know what? You are a hurtful, cruel bunch of unkind people. I don't deserve this. This has upset me.>>>>

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Anything on the topic of this thread? A person was outted?

Again, I agreed that the snarky referance to your cartoon friend as a pimp would invoke a negative image. That's what insults do. You were on a rant and wouldn't let up. Insulting anyone who disagreed. As apparently you were so injured, but everyone else is supposed to accept, your baseless comments.

So is everyone listening? I apologize for refering to the cartoon character, as your pimp. I don't know if he's a pimp. What I do know is that he set something up, included some people in his inner circle. Got others to join in. Gave them a little to be proud of themselves. Oh wait. That is a pimp. However for the record, I never called you a whore. Now will I do so now, or anytime in the future. And I won't insult you again.

Now what do u have to say to others who you have verbally launched attacks at?

• Dagney
    Dagney

Wait...what?

• besty
    besty

see Page 9 of this thread dagney :-) hello BTW - miss you Px

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Do these guys have a website?

• Tylinbrando
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

yes thank u

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*chuckling while drinking her coffee*

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

slimboyfat said: Has anyone actually met Cedars?

I have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit