I have just been disinvited to my brother's wedding - Thanks AAWA!

by Sic Semper Tyrannis 423 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

venetian: if it will help you shut up, then I admit that I am a rude arrogant hypocritical potty mouth. There, you can go shout it from the rooftops.

Now, can you please stop trying to derail this topic or I will be left with no alternative but to remove your posts.

• besty
    besty

this thread is on Page 1 of Google for search term AAWA...

<<<< He used extreme profanity in his frustration in dealing with Cedars, something that he wouldn't allow from other posters.>>>>

"Extreme profanity?" Excuse my French, but you're full of shit. And as far as him allowing other posters to do so, he has on occasion, but he always uses his judgment to keep things under control. Note that they are 'posting guidelines," not posting laws/regulations.

Simon has a right to be frustrated, especially when dealing with idiots like you, who try to defend the outing of anonymous opposers of the WT that has been caused by certain individuals associated with AAWA.

It's unfortunate that I've "disappointed" you, but it's also obvious that your expectations of me were delusional in nature. If you expected respect for any of the garbage you've posted here, your expectations are those of a lunatic.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Cool...

• Satanus
    Satanus

'My criticism of Simon's response to Cedars on this thread is self evident. He used profanity in his frustration in dealing with Cedars, something that he wouldn't allow from other posters. Yet he feels its ok to do himself.'

Actually, that's not true. The directive to not swear is there. As a general rule, that is good. However, there are times and places where the f word does add exactly what is felt or needed. This is recognized by managaement of this board. If you have been here for a while, you should know this.

However, i don't expect you to admit this reality. I expect you to follow along the lines of the controller who started all this. I expect black and white thinking from you.

S

• venetian
    venetian

I didn't need an admittance Simon as far as im concerned the matter was finished with this morning, now i recieve a load of insults for what was over and done with hours ago - go figure? Im not trying to derail anything, just defending myself against this onslaught of personal insults - is that allowed?

Thank you Besty for apologising on behalf of others - you're a gent!

• Satanus
    Satanus

I see 144000 just said basically the same thing and in a much better and more direct and more concise way. Hehehe.

S

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, are we all good?

"It had been a long day on blue-ridge mountain ... Lori Beth had stabbed John Boy for calling her a slut ..."

• venetian
    venetian

You know what? You are a hurtful, cruel bunch of unkind people. I don't deserve this. This has upset me.

Enough.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Wow....

Just Wow!!!!!!

Glad I never facebook'd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit