I have just been disinvited to my brother's wedding - Thanks AAWA!

by Sic Semper Tyrannis 423 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, emotions are running high after all that has gone on.

Let's not let the AAWA continue it's tornado of destruction by tearing this community apart.

There will no doubt be insults flung, lets try and not react and keep things as civil as possible.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I knew you would object to that term. As you should. Just like Fizzy should object to your abusive name calling.

You hope that AAWA will turn things around for him? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Mr Cartoon character won't even acknowledge his error, and when individuals complained, he wants hard proof of damage. So people would have to out themselves, to show that they were outted.

AAWA isn't doing anything for anybody, excpet soliciting donations. How much have you given?

Deleted in response to Simon's last post.

• venetian
    venetian

Wha' happened. Do I know you?

What are you talking about? And what have I done to warrant the suggestion that I am a whore? Wow! thats nasty. Please apologise for your rudeness.

And if I have offended Fizzy, I'm sure he doesn't need you to defend him.

• suavojr
    suavojr

I GUESS AWAA IS NOT SPIRIT DIRECTED, DAMMIT!!

<<<< Please apologise for your rudeness.>>>

You do the same, Venetian. Your insults to Simon on this thread lack any credible basis and demonstrate your lack of gratitude for being allowed to post here, notwithstanding the rude and offensive content of your posts.

• venetian
    venetian
    I think you're stupid, illiterate, and overall, a fartface who deserves no respect at all.

My criticism of Simon's response to Cedars on this thread is self evident. He used profanity in his frustration in dealing with Cedars, something that he wouldn't allow from other posters. Yet he feels its ok to do himself.

So I call him up on it. I call him a potty mouth, rude, arrogant (for thinking he isn't subject to the same rules the rest of us are) and I call him a hypocrite (for thinking we have to obey the rules but he doesn't)

In other words I provided evidence for my criticism.

Where is your evidence for the personal criticism of me? So far, for stating my opinion, I have been called stupid, illiterate, a fartface and it was suggested I am a whore. You forgot mentally diseased. Are you sure you dont write for the Watchtower? Ad hominem statements at their best. You disappoint me.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*giggling over the idea of the f-bomb being extreme profanity ~ maybe I'm just jaded or an adult*

• besty
    besty

venetian - i apologise on behalf of anyone who has insulted you on this thread, including myself - we shouldn't be calling each other names

now then wha-happened and anybody else - play nice pls.

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

An "F" bomb...????? Somebody said "Farkel"????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit