I have just been disinvited to my brother's wedding - Thanks AAWA!

by Sic Semper Tyrannis 423 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• venetian
    venetian

Fizzy

WRONG. Whether his name is already widely known or not is irrelevant.

Not to mention, then she puts Besty's real name and picture out there on a PUBLIC Facebook page (AAWA Social Group)

Yeah, so she really shouldn't have posted it in full, unedited on a public Facebook page,

Oh? Thats strange. It wasn't irrelevant this morning when you were on your soapbox. My my, you have changed your tune. Having made a fuss this morning about Besty's identity being compromised by a post on facebook, when you realised his identity was already widely known, you suddenly switch to defending his honour instead.

You're a real piece of work

• Simon
    Simon

Let's not turn this into a bash-fest, it's about the behavior of the AAWA.

Frankly, I'm still sitting here in amazement and shaking my head in disbelief. I can't help but just keep asking:

"Why?"

Why did they do this to themselves? Why, why, why?!

It was all so, so easily avoidable and the solution a no-brainer.

It's just idiotic lunacy to do this to yourselves. What are they thinking?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Venetian, you can argue individually all u want with Fizzy. But your pimp is still causing hate and divisions among ex JW's. Knocking down fizzy won't change that. Nor will it change the subject of the thread. A person was ouuted because of Cedar's misguided efforts, and refusal to remedy it. That's not going to change. Do you not have empathy for that person?

• besty
    besty

simon did aawa attempt to collaborate with JWN in a formal way?

• venetian
    venetian

Wha'happened

"your pimp"? Why that expression? Are you suggesting I'm a who*e?

That's a very offensive thing to suggest.

And yes, I do have a lot of empathy for the OP and I'm very sorry this has happened to him. I really hope AAWA turn things around for him and for themselves.

<<<J Mason Emerson, Julia Barrick Douglas, Jo Buel Jensen >>>>

I'm glad none of these ****s are on my friends list on Facebook.

• Simon
    Simon
    simon did aawa attempt to collaborate with JWN in a formal way?

No, I got an email the the day before they announced it asking if it was OK to do so on JWN (which of course I agreed to although it didn't really give much time to ask any questions).

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

See below

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Good point, wha happened?. For someone in his position, a lawsuit is the last thing he would want to initiate, either personally or through AAWA. Does he not realise that he will be subpoenaed to the court in Arizona, and be subject to cross-examination? Does he not realise that his long protected identity would be revealed in such proceedings? So for him to tell Simon people 'have been sued for less' with regards to the AAWA - JWN feud is a very foolish threat to make, especially with his own legal ambiguities.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    <<<J Mason Emerson, Julia Barrick Douglas, Jo Buel Jensen >>>>
    I'm glad none of these ****s are on my friends list on Facebook.

Me too, but apparently you only had to be a friend of a friend to be vulnerable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit