I have just been disinvited to my brother's wedding - Thanks AAWA!

by Sic Semper Tyrannis 423 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

AAWA administrators receive messages every day from members who are voicing their concern over the "being added" issue. They are receiving messages every day about security issues raised because of the mass "add" of unverified members.

That's funny. Cedars claimed they were NOT receiving complaints and had only heard from one person regarding the issue.

• Jezebel2008
    Jezebel2008

https://www.facebook.com/groups/811365805570294/811521468888061/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

This is a fun group for people to join if they want to Force Add all their Ex-Jehovah's Witness friends and risk outing them to their Jw family, getting them disfellowshipped and when they get mad, just lie about it. It is Satire.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The link to the old thread (where Lloyd Evans outed people in Facebook, then called them liars, then ignored them) reminds me of something I wrote that still stands today.

I am not surprised how Cedars has acted to be honest. But I am really a bit disappointed in Paul Grundy and Lee Marsh. Paul has said next to nothing about the Facebook fiasco and the effect it has had on people's lives. In fact he still has a link to the Facebook page on his JWFACTS website. That is a poor show in my view. Misplaced loyalty or a lack of a spine I don't know.

Lloyd Evans has traded on the respectability others gave him, to cover up his appalling treatment of others, from the beginning. There is still a video on his channel celebrating “10 years” where Paul Grundy is the main cheerleader. A lot of the people in the video, probably the majority, have now distanced themselves from Lloyd Evans, but it’s still up there. Maybe if Paul Grundy asked for it to be removed then it would come down.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Well this was quite the "read" down memory lane! Thanks Slim. Good times lol.

Like I said earlier one of the best things that came out of this fiasco is the great friends I made from it. Fizzy wiglet and I were just messaging last night!

But wow, do you just see how LE digs his heels in and refuses to do the right things if it involves any compromise on his part! He is consistent if nothing else...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit