I have just been disinvited to my brother's wedding - Thanks AAWA!

by Sic Semper Tyrannis 423 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• venetian
    venetian
    Yawn. Call the waaaaaambulance

School must be out, Fizzy's home.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Cedars is in Europe? Cool, I am going to Vienna next month, do you think he might agree to meet up somewhere?

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

slimboyfat said: Has anyone actually met Cedars?

I doubt that he's English born. He has a superb command of British English, loves football and Spitfires etc, and except for one or two Americanisms in his spelling (z and not s) but that's possibly a deliberate ploy.

Unless he's Scandinavian.....

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

His defence of the Falklands was pretty robust.

I am not sure he has pretended anything. I am sure he stated plainly on the forum that he used to live in the UK but that he now lives in a small European country where his wife is from. I assumed it was Cyprus for some reason. He was always making reference to being in a different time zone from the UK (he used to accuse me of timing my posts late at night for him just especially to annoy him - paranoia?) so I don't think he meant it as a secret that he is not in the UK.

• suavojr
    suavojr

I bet the boys in NYC are living it up and enjoying all these threads! Thank you AWAA

• Satanus
    Satanus

Oh yeah. Morning at the bethel breakfast table. Must be a few smiles on table heads' faces. Possibly comments about dissaray among apostates.

S

• suavojr
    suavojr

satanus you are correct

Apostates cannot organize and agree... just more fuel for WT leaders to use. I wonder if they will even tweak this years DC convention talks?

AGAIN, Thank you AWAA

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He used the time zone thing with every debate that he sought a convenient way out of. In the aforementioned 'Falklands' thread, once he berated me and a few others that he considered as my defenders for keeping him up an hour past what was his normal bedtime, acerbated by the time zone difference from what he was used to. Then the next day he warned everyone what he was going to be away from the thread for some time, and that he couldn't 'intervene' should he be 'needed'. I thought to myself, 'who does this guy think he is? The debate cannot possibly go on without his input?' While I recognised his views on the Malvinas from a British perspective, that type of blatant arrogance and self-importance rubbed me the wrong way.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Careful... As cedars said, people have been sued for less...!

Give me a break. I'm not an attorney, but I've been personally invovled in about a dozen lawsuits. Some litigating for over 3 years. It takes a lot of time, patience and $$$$. I don't think a cartoon character with his monoipoly money is going to give me any reason to lose sleep.

• undercover
    undercover

So - Cedars is a shadowy underground figure?

AAWA should change their name to aawanonymous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit