I have just been disinvited to my brother's wedding - Thanks AAWA!

by Sic Semper Tyrannis 423 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Ilovebirthdays - did you email the invisible president of aawa with your "story". He'll investigate, but you have no reason to worry, because it's a secret group now.

But seriously, you are an example of what so many of us have been saying - the Facebook damage is only now starting to come to light. It really distresses me to think of how many potential Judicial Committees are in formation as we speak, fueled by AAWA FAcebook screenshots.

• venetian
    venetian

Still thinking.

I never said i was called a whore, but it was implied by ceders being referred to as my pimp. Read!!!

There is a real culture of cyber bullies on here. God help anyone if they express an alternative to the popular opinion on here, theyre shot down in flames!

Is that what happened to NAthan NAtas? Was ceders the popular opinion at the time and NN said something different to to what was currently in vogue?

No really, what happened with NN? I liked him. Was he involved with AAWA ?

• still thinking
    still thinking

AWWA are the bullies...they have been irresponsible with other peoples information, and are refusing to accept responsibility for their actions. And trying to blame the victims. THATS WHAT BULLIES DO.

• venetian
    venetian

Bullies also beat people into submission, either physically or verbally. They use insults on a large stage to belittle a person so that anything they say is scoffed at and derided by the majority for fear that they might become targets of bullies too. Its called verbal intimidation. This is what certain posters on this board do.

Now, what happened with NN? Was it AAWA related? Or was cedars at fault here too?

• besty
    besty

@ilovebirthdays - agree with your comment - very well written reasoning - glad you escaped intact

• besty
    besty

to anyone offended by my apologising on their behalf without their Advance Directive ™ - of course you have my sincerest apologies

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL besty nothing personal...and no need to apologise, I wasn't offended...just sayin. But thanks.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

@Venetian, I think it's fair to say that tensions between Cedars and Nathan Natas were bubbling for a while such as on this thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/235009/1/Are-you-pro-activist-anti-activist-or-passive but things really seemed to go sour over oompa's death http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/239258/2/Moment-of-silence-for-Oompa

• still thinking
    still thinking

Time to stop believing you're a victim venetian...the victims here are the ones who have been needlessly outed and had their personal lives affected because of some ego driven, thoughtless group.

They had no choice in the matter...they were the REAL Victims. And the people who casued it and who support them, are STILL making excuses and trying to detract from the issue by makiing feeble complaints about being bullied...and people using swear words. . Not even an apology. Not even making the changes required to fix the issue. Still digging in their heals that they are right so screw you people we affected with our bad decisions.

You are doing a great job at playing the victim (it's one thing you and Cedars seem to have in common)...but it's not going to wash...when there are real victims out there. And that is why people are complaining. But YOU just don't seem to get that fact.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Still thinking...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit