NEW RELIGION! NEED INPUT!

by TR 140 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA
    Your gray hair serves you well. You’re not only wise, you are brilliant!
    The Holy Hole of WiseGuys! - amicus

My beloved spouse has another title for my so-called wisdom amicua, but this is a family channel, and I don't want to stumble larc and other weaker ones in our new religion. Speaking of new religion:

I've expressed concerns about DEMONS, and oversee the GhostBusters Department, but I now have another question. What will we do with members who run ahead of the new religion? For example, what will we do with brothers who run ahead of other brothers at the baptism pool? Like all religions, we need to set up controls because older brothers might be left behind at this important event.

All of this reminds me of a district assembly in the late 60s. It was at an outdoor stadium, and like most assemblies, restrooms for sisters were in short supply. In order to help, we had several dozen portable toilets brought in and placed in a field just past the north wall of the stadium. We turned most of the male restrooms inside the stadium into female restrooms. In order to let the men know where to go (not one word Zazu) we had an announcement made over the loudspeakers.

The idiot reading our announcement thought he could add clarity and added, "so the brothers can go over the north wall of the stadium." Needless to say, that was the highlight of the assembly.

--JAVA, a cup without coffee is like a room without windows

Edited by - JAVA on 5 February 2001 16:46:11

• LDH
    LDH

Amicus you are too funny.....

(Mommy--Do I have to watch the chick flick or can I play baseball with the guys?--It's my favorite sport next to football...)

RHW, I'm a gonna need that riding crop for Valentine's Day! ;)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    3. Get to be chummy with some god or goddess and hope for some special gift (not very likely, -btw Red did I ever tell you how much I LOVE horses, and cats, and how much I enjoy your …..)

No, I don't think you ever did. But since your in a major suck-up mood, go right ahead....compliment me.

LDH, riding crop is on its way. Do you also need a stud chain?

• amicus
    amicus

Hey Everyone this just keeps getting better,
    Deacon! I like the way you think. Don't hold back, all of those are justifiable expenses. You are an inspiration to us all.
    Mommy,
    Child care is a service that is in great demand today. I see $$$$$$$! You'll want to incorporate some type of learning structure into this, we'll call it the LWHBF School. You'll need to start assembling your staff. I think there's a pretty good chance of securing Federal or State funding, possibly both, we'll have to turn that over to the guys and gals in Legal.
    TW,
    How about us making some chick flicks? Oh, you meant the other kind of chick flicks.
    Venice,
    Vegas works, but how about (Lake) Tahoe? I think we'll need to sponser our own games. Maybe some LWHBF Bingo?
    Zazu,
    I couldn't agree more with the door to door peddling, that is sooooo 20th century! We'll use the net of course. Simon can help you with this.
    Red,
    I wanted to have a little word with you about this wisdom thin..............Hey, whats going on...STOP, NO! Get OUT, out of my MIIIIIINddddddddddddddd................
    -------
    Hello, Father Amical here.
    Zazu, it's a pleasure to see you again my child.
    Red, so nice to see another immortal here. Your Holy Vestments look quite fetching, by the way. Pay no attention to that foolish human Amicus, those mortals take such a short term view of things! I couldn't help but notice that you have a riding crop, and -ahem- a STUD chain. I was just thinking, if you only had a mounting block, you and I could make some loooooooong term plans here. This could be, well..... divine.

• Angharad
    Angharad

TR

In light of resent events I think we are need of a new position of Demon Moderator. What do you think?.

• amicus
    amicus

Wow! This is Amicus, I'm back. I have no idea what just happened.....OHHhhhh, NOOooo! JAVA, we need to talk. I think I just had a D-e-m-o-n moment. I checked my socks, you forewarned us about that. I wasn't wearing any though. In fact I wasn't wearing any clothes.
    Who ya' gonna call?

• JAVA
    JAVA

amicus,

You were slimed by the Old Tower Sock DEMON. The Department of DEMONS of our new religion picked this occurrence up before you sent the email. Our proton pack neutralize the protonic particles, but we used too much anti-slime, thus you were left without clothing. BTW, Simon already contacted us about using the proton pack at the baptism pool for our first assembly. I guess he's afraid of DEMONS, and doesn't want to take any chances.

--JAVA, a cup without coffee is like a room without windows

• TR
    TR

larc,

Baseball is perfect for our main doctrine, since it's in the bible. It's the first thing in the bible, so we don't need anything after baseball from the bible.

Deacon,

You are the new head traveling overseer. Get a purchase order from amicus and stock up on luxury items.

Ang,

We do need a demon moderator. JAVA is in charge of that, so he'll need to find a way to dispatch the JW demons. Perhaps with Simon's help we can thwart the demon foe.

Zazu,

You are the new head Librarian. Get with Simon and Amicus to figure out a way to make a killing on the literature.

Venice,

Vegas sounds great! I've been there before. Fits perfectly. Get with RHW and TW to help make Vegas our new mecca!

Genebean,

Since your are fond of being DF'd, you will be the new DF minister. Your duties include the overseeing of DF candidates, seeing to it that they are given generous severance packages.

TR- who's religion loosely parallels the WTS

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Mommy,
    Chick flicks are optional, these are only for the ladies who so choose. So if LDH or any others want to play ball it is their choice.
    Mommy and I can be in charge of taking a poll to find out what hot chick flicks to show.
    Amicus,
    Shame on you, and you knowing I am a married woman. I will only be in chick flicks with Thinker. He is really into the baptizing thing. We have a baptism every night!!!

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

RHW,
    I am really jealous. I want something horse related for Valentines Day too. How about some chaps and spurs?
    TW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit