NEW RELIGION! NEED INPUT!

by TR 140 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

unanswered,

You're to head up the new "Fear & Violence" department. I would rather that you use more discreet methods, though. Gestapo methods could be used well in our religion. I also have a source on firearms. Whacking somebody in the dead of night should keep the populace in line. However, I would like some of those dogs for my personal protection, and to protect the "Beth-Scam" mansion.

TR

• unanswered
    unanswered

TR-thanks for the position, i'll try to fill it to the best of my ability. i'll keep the dogs for emergencies and ship, shall we say, 9 dogs to you for your own use after they are trained. i'll get in touch w/your firearms man, but, do you have a hookup for finding the "gestapo" type people i'll be needing? they must be completely devoted to the cause and can't have any compassion or conscience. i'll give them all the "conscience" they need. every org. must have a dark side, i'm happy to be on it. cheers to all the "believers"-nate.

• JAVA
    JAVA

I think it's important to have proper team names playing ball during our religious services. The names should truely represent opposing forces of good vs. evil, in that order. For example, The Mother Theresas vs. The Watchtower; or how about The St. Simons vs. The FredHalls. What say you?

--JAVA, counting time at the Coffee Shop

• Simon
    Simon

Hmmn, is the 'St' for 'saint' or 'street'?
    I'm not sure I like the sound of it either way... "Saint Simon" will obviously adverseley affect my chances with Britney or Shania and "Street Simon" makes me sound so tough and street wise that the real coward that I am would be a huge dissappointment.

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

TR
    with great honor do i recieve this post, and will do all in my power to uphold its responsabilities. i will begin by hiring bookies, "protection" for them, and of course umpires. by protection, i am being discreet denying any possible and future alligations to the. . .(see im on the post already, already denying)
    unanswered your services will be required in my dept. aside from what the "boys" will need for their protection, i will need a guard dog for the entrance to my lair, if you can do something in a 3-headed model that would be delightful.
    as lord of bondage, i shall also be seeking a consort which i will dub mistress of enslavement, she must be proficient with various forms of binding techniques (scarves, silk ropes, cuffs, cords, etc). she must have a preference for leather and fetish gear, tall boots and fishnets.
    i will like to set a committee with simon, tr, and unanswered, for the recruiting of nymphs, right after babtisms. i feel the timing would be appropriate for them to display their loyalty and dedication to our cause. the duties of the nymphs will include cheerleading, entertainment, ritual service, but will also be on call for unexpected calls where their need might be greatly needed.
    will keep you posted on further developments,

your lord of bondage and enslavement
    CHUCK

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

"we need the scapegoat for our goddess' and god's mistakes"

HMMM Look's like Fred Hall's gonna be pretty busy!!!!

Ok I want to be in charge of Catering and Food at all functions and a live in cook at Beth-Serim. I love to cook!!!! Yipee!!!!

I vote for the name Sir. Simon, seems fitting to me!

I'll be sure to be at least 2/3's full of 'spirt' while cooking and hosting, I'll need some kitchen staff and wait staff too, so any volutneers!!! (you'll get to munch in the kitchen :) )

Some Rottwielers roaming around would have a nice feel,

Venice

• Simon
    Simon

Yes! Cheerleaders - fantastic idea!
    We don't really have them over here but they do look rather nice when we see American sports events. It's such a brilliant concept - get all the attractive young women to dance in skimpy outfits...and make it a 'privelege'.

• Simon
    Simon

I'll do some kitchen duty with you VeniceIT - will you be making chocolate cakes perchance ?

• TR
    TR

Dark Clouds,

as lord of bondage, i shall also be seeking a consort which i will dub mistress of enslavement, she must be proficient with various forms of binding techniques (scarves, silk ropes, cuffs, cords, etc). she must have a preference for leather and fetish gear, tall boots and fishnets.

I believe RHW(Goddess, in charge of rituals and vestments)might just be the ticket for the paraphanalia you're looking for. She, being our Goddess, surely will help to train these "nymphs" that you speak of.

Simon has a secondary role where he is in charge of the wet tee...er, baptism, and will be in a perfect position to recruit suitable females.Here comes Britney and Shania, Simon!

Unasnwered,

Yes, Get with Dark Clouds to coordinate Gestapo tactics, and throw in some secret police thuggery, if you will.

Java,

You're right, we need appropriate team names, ones that will give a good name as a front to our unscrupulous activities.

Fred,

Where the hell are you? You're late for work! Hey, if you don't want the position, there's 6 million other JW's I can choose from. You're passing up a grand oppertunity to jump ship from the WTS to "TLTHBF".(pronounced with tongue between lips, blowing hard) There are serious consequenses for those who toy with the Grand Poobah!

Unanswered, I think you need to pay Freddy a visit. This will be a good oppertunity to train "Bloodbreathe", our new Canary Island fighting dog.

VeniceIT,

Head chef you are! Say, how are you at poisoning food without a trace?

TR

Edited by - TR on 23 March 2001 3:32:34

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

What ever you want Sir Simon, your the boss! How about Roy's Chocolate Suffle (yes I have the recipie and they're awesome)

TR--
    Does Arsnic in my almond puff count????

If I spend too much time in the kitchen, I won't be able to be one of the "nymphs"! We need to get a pool so we can stay in shape!!!!

Venice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit