NEW RELIGION! NEED INPUT!

by TR 140 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Xandit,

You got it! You're the minister of discipline and bananarama, er whatever that is. Let's hear your ideas.

TR

• GeneBean
    GeneBean

And im the one gropeing The women at the wet tee shirt Baptism ,and the new heads of the church or what ever, can Disfellwship me!! It could be fun !!!

• amicus
    amicus
    As you can see from my picture, I've spent many hours in that cave, too. It was difficult to find, in that there are not many caves found on "very tall mountain(s)." I guess that's why it's called the Holy Hole of WiseGuys.

Java,
    Your gray hair serves you well. You’re not only wise, you are brilliant!
    The Holy Hole of Wise Guys!
    My duties as Account Servant compel me to be concerned with the financial viability of the “Lost Who Have Been Found”. You just gave me THE idea for our first economic venture. “The Hermit Cave timeshare, aka the Holy Hole of Wise Guys/Gals”.
    We’ll have to develop a marketing plan, and of course fluff it out a bit, but I see it as something like this;
    Four Known Paths to Wisdom
    1. read every Awake magazine ever written (very time consuming, and critically boring)
    2. study and faithfully follow the writings of Larc as taught by TR/JT (not as time consuming as #1, and far more interesting, but no shortcut either)
    3. Get to be chummy with some god or goddess and hope for some special gift (not very likely, -btw Red did I ever tell you how much I LOVE horses, and cats, and how much I enjoy your …..)
    4. Visit the Holy Hole of Wise Guys. -Two weeks of R&R and ya’ got it baby! (the obvious choice)
    Keep the idea’s coming, folks.
    TR/JT: I think Simon’s, new LWHBF website should be a GO, and think BIG! The money’s almost in our pockets.

!!Look out WTBTS, there’s a new kid in town!!

• amicus
    amicus

As a cut-and-paster I missed the last few contributions on this thread. I would like to just make a few recommendations to the Governing Body concerning suggestions that we received before I even asked for suggestions (cooool). Bacchanalia YES,groping, no.

Edited by - amicus on 4 February 2001 22:18:29

• amicus
    amicus

GeneBean,
    Just a little "aside" here. The last male that groped a woman on this DB was staked out over an anthill, in the desert. We thought he got off easy. You should have seen the others!
    Let's stick with Baccanalia. K?

Edited by - amicus on 4 February 2001 22:37:52

• Venice
    Venice

Hey I say we have the conventions in Vegas. The flights would be cheaper for everyone and so would the rooms. Also we might be able to come up with a few ideas to gain revenuce, if you know what I mean.(gambling for any of you perverts out there.)

Venice

• Deacon
    Deacon

As an existing player in the church big league, I of course am open to an offer to switch sides for the appropriate fee. My need are simple, a house, car, RV, satelite tv, 13 weeks paid vacation a year and I only work on Sundays....apart from that, the obligatory rule will remain in place, ie, congregational worship in the form of hand kissing, invites home for Sunday dinner, gifts of money or cheques...

I would need a clause, yes just one, that once I am established within the GB, that dissendents like MDS are not allowed to join, he must start his own religion and work his way up like what I did...sigh...did I mention the swimming pool..?

Edited by - Deacon on 5 February 2001 2:1:56

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

We Ladies would like to request a chick flick while you guys watch the baseball game!!
    TW

• mommy
    mommy

TW,
    I second that:)
    wendy(standing tall hair flying in the wind:))

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

TR.

I would like to be Madam Librarian for our new "Let's Live Life to the Fullest" religion - I have much experience! I will properly catalog all literature: cartoons, jokes, Frenchy's stories, writings/prose of any other members, art work by children/adults, etc...I may need some guidance on musical matters, perhaps from you TR, Seven, Logical, Frenchy
    and other musically gifted individuals.

And, a plus, this may be one way to raise much needed funds - but I don't want to peddle our literary collection from door-to-door!! No,no! We will find a better way to market our offerings.
    (Fr. Amicus - friend, and marketing minister, do you have suggestions?)

I do also gleefully volunteer to be the catcher for our baseball team - this is a strategic location for viewing ahhh....warm buns - the distaff counterpoint to wet tee-shirts and swimwear, right sisters?

During meetings, I would like to assist our dear Mommy Wendy with child-care,
    especially storytelling and creative arts/crafts. The parents will love us Mommy, we will wear the wee ones out and they will sleep really well!

I also volunteer to teach fellow sisters the fine points of blackjack - yes, indeed, we can generate funding in this manner.

Sincerely, submitted by Zazu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit