The Stone the Builders Rejected

by sabastious 312 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Actually both sides have been acting this way to certain degrees. It's been a big game of tit for tat. Someone calls for a truce but then someone else starts up again. Can't be helped. I've watch most if it, taken part in some of it. It won't stop until folks either get tired or bored with the ongoing stupidity of it all.

You're being juvenile Sab. I'm not surprised.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It's been a big game of tit for tat.

Now you are contradicting yourself. You said your "tit for tat" remark wasn't an explanation. Then you stuck you figuratively stuck your tongue out at me. Now you are using it as an explanation again which shows me that you are not interested in having an adult conversation.

You're being juvenile Sab. I'm not surprised.

I am not surprised that you are not making sense.

Can't be helped.

Quitter.

-Sab

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lmao! Funny.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Let it go Sab you are continuing the problem. Both sides have been guilty of behaving badly and making personal attacks. It just needs to stop

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    There you go generalizing both sides again which actually causes more problems. Invalidating both sides is counterproductive. It's like you want to mediate, but you don't know how. I suggest studying up on human psychology before you take such a position.

Rest my case.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

When both sides are wrong BOTH sides need to be invalidated.

Yes, it is just that simple.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Angharad & Josie..

The smell of a good cigar is memorable..

They also taste much better than a generic Cigar..

MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm..

I`ll have one later tonight..

............................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Not an answer... and unless you understand the issue at hand, then you don't know enough to make an accurate equivalency.

So Jesus can't stop demons from killing? Not a very useful guy, then, is he? And I have as much info as you. If Jesus wasn't us to know there was a good reason he destroyed someone's property, he could have written it down.

Oh, wait...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm so jealous Outlaw.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Let it go Sab you are continuing the problem. Both sides have been guilty of behaving badly and making personal attacks. It just needs to stop

Excuse me your highness, but I have been mercilessly attacked on this forum. I have retaliated, but no where near on the level of which I was attacked. I also have apologized to all I have wronged. Some personally through email. The same cannot be said for the opposite side. They stand with their arms crossed just the like they accuse God of doing. I created these threads to show this community truth I have discovered about the Watchtower in regards to idol worship. Who would want to discredit that?

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit