The Stone the Builders Rejected

by sabastious 312 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sabastious
    sabastious

PSac, generalizations like that don't solve problems with specific causes. "Both sides are bad and good" is just lazy mediation and self glorification. You are not being impartial, you just want to believe you are.

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey EP..

No..

She just used it as an example of whats been said to her..

It`s too beautiful here to move..LOL!!..

I`m willing to travel to get them..

I pick them up when I`m getting other supplies..

Yes Dominicans are nice cigars..

Cubans are more readily available though..

If you consider a 4 hr drive readily available..LOL!!..

.................................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Been saying that all along PS. There are none so blind as those who will not see. There is a person here who is so dear to me but she can't see how she is an active party of the vitriol that is going back and forth. I had to step back from her here. I have not seen that side of her in the real and hope I never will.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Why don't we just ask you to solve our problems? Because you don't have the answers. You just say you do and if you are challenged you stick your tongue out. Classy.

-Sab

• tec
    tec

If he broke the law in that, EP, it would have been pointed out (yes, I am assuming in this, but it follows if one law supposedly being broken was being pointed out, then so would that one be pointed out). The corner of a field was to be left for the poor. As well, the poor could glean what was left behind after the harvest. I looked it up before I commented.

There was no need to destroy someone else's livelihood. He could just as easily have sent the demons anywhere else. He CHOSE to destroy someone else's property.

Now how would you know what else could or should have been done with regard to those spirits? What knowledge do you have of such things?

You're just guessing, and your guessing is based on things you know nothing about.

Peace,

tammy

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not your mama Sab.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Best post of the week award goes to PSacramento !

Enough attacks from both sides, enough of digging up crap from other forums from years ago, enough labelling people that you disagree with - stick to the topic !

As a side: I love the smell of cigars too - they remind me of my grandad who used to just smoke one a day, I miss him

• Angharad
    Angharad

wow this thread is moving fast !

• tec
    tec

Respect is a two way street and it is right to be respectful of others even if you do not respect their views.

Agreed.

Peace,

tammy

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I'm not your mama Sab.

Then stop acting like you are. You are also not this forum's mama.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit