The Stone the Builders Rejected

by sabastious 312 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I discovered a love of the smell of cigars when I was pregnant with my third child. Went on a cruise and stopped at Nassau where there's this little cigar shop. The smell was heavenly.

There you go projecting again Sab. I haven't told you to do anything and I most certainly will never wipe your arse.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Now how would you know what else could or should have been done with regard to those spirits? What knowledge do you have of such things?

Because, as part of stopping someone from doing something bad, you don't give in to their request to do something else bad. "Hey, officer, I know you want to to stop raping this woman, mind if I kick that dog to death instead?"

• sabastious
    sabastious
    there you go projecting again Sab. I haven't told you to do anything and I most certainly will never wipe your arse.

There's that tongue sticking out again. You don' have answers to this dispute. You are not objective.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

People are attacking Mrs. J and PSac for being reasonable? It's gone full on whackadoo here now.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sounds like a personal problem that I have nothing to do with.

• tec
    tec

Because, as part of stopping someone from doing something bad, you don't give in to their request to do something else bad. "Hey, officer, I know you want to to stop raping this woman, mind if I kick that dog to death instead?"

Not an answer... and unless you understand the issue at hand, then you don't know enough to make an accurate equivalency.

Peace,

tammy

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's been whackadoo here for a while EP.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    People are attacking Mrs. J and PSac for being reasonable? It's gone full on whackadoo here now.

The attack was the accusation that believers on this forum treat unbelievers like the Watchtower treats apostates. The Watchtower murders people and their are court documents to prove it. Anyone who holds such opinion of believers on JWN exposes themselves as extremely bias. If that person then calls themselves an objective party and then asserts their opinion as if it had that kind of weight, is a hypocrite.

-Sab

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    PSac, generalizations like that don't solve problems with specific causes. "Both sides are bad and good" is just lazy mediation and self glorification. You are not being impartial, you just want to believe you are.

No, I amnot being impartial.

I think both sides are behaving like dicks.

That you guys prefer to argue with each other than to address the issues to the argument speaks volumes.

I take it back about calling you guys dicks, that is an insult to the penis.

If someone posts a remark to counter your argument and the remark is personal and doesn't evne address the argument, ALL an see that and there is no need to address it so as to have the last word.

Ignore any posts that do not address your argument.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I think both sides are behaving like dicks.

There you go generalizing both sides again which actually causes more problems. Invalidating both sides is counterproductive. It's like you want to mediate, but you don't know how. I suggest studying up on human psychology before you take such a position.

It's been whackadoo here for a while EP.

If you don't like it here. Maybe you could go someplace else?

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit