The Stone the Builders Rejected

by sabastious 312 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

He is the giver of life; not the taker of life.

Christ took like and promises to kill billions more.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" You should keep this in mind before you open that wide mouth of yours. I expect as much from Cofty, not from you."

Boring. You still didn't get it and have resorted to projecting on me. I don't care about whatever drivel you're going on about. I merely made an observation. Your attempt to chastise me failed bigtime. Take your spanking elsewhere, I'm not bending over.

A sidenote: one of my kids (my daughter mostlikely) changed my email name (what shows up instead of my actual email) to "Giver of Life". I thought it was cute and haven't changed it back.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

EP..

Accused of telling people to kill themselves..

No that was`nt aimed at you..

Shelby brought it up as something that`s been said to her before..

I finally got more Cubans for the Humidor..

You can`t get good cigars up here..

It`s a 4hr drive to go get them..

.............................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• tec
    tec

He stole,

Jewish law says that some of the field is to go unreaped for the poor. If they had been doing anything illegal in eating from that field, then the ones accusing them of breaking the sabbath might have mentioned that as well. They were constantly trying to find fault. So no, he did not steal.

he destroyed others property,

Perhaps. (the pigs) But he did so to free a man, and save that life.

he killed out of anger and promises that was a mere preview.

Who did He kill?

Peace,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

It was absolutely aimed at people on that threat, Outlaw. Hey man, move closer to cubans. Some of the dominicans are fantastic, though. It's not all about the cubans anymore.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I love the smell of a good cigar.

• cofty
    cofty

Outlaw - she said that many here would tell a christian to kill themselves and later said that we would rejoice if she did. She refused to provide evidence. Stop trying to rewrite history.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I have one word for you Sab: Constantine

Yes, he was a fascinating story. "With this sign, you will conquer."

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So no, he did not steal.

He took something that did not belong to him. Jewish law was that some be left over after the harvest for the poor. The harvest had not yet occurred, Jesus felt just fine breaking the law he said he was there to uphold.

He stole.

Perhaps. (the pigs) But he did so to free a man, and save that life.

Not perhaps, 100%. There was no need to destroy someone else's livelihood. He could just as easily have sent the demons anywhere else. He CHOSE to destroy someone else's property.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I think that both sides are ghuilty of personal attacks.

Believers sometimes say things that imply the non-beleivers are less moral, less giving, less compassionate and that is simply not true.

Non-beleivers try to make believers to be ignorante, supersisticous, dilusional, having mental problems, etc and that is simply not true also.

Yes some non-beleivers are mean spiteful people and so are some believers.

Yes it is true that some beleivers are ignorant and dilusional and have mental problems, so do some non-believers.

I think if we all focus on the argument and not the person, we would all be better off.

Respect is a two way street and it is right to be respectful of others even if you do not respect their views.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit