Is unhappiness a reason for divorce ?

by caliber 154 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Have you been given explicit reasons for the unhappiness?

A rhetorical question with a yes or no answer. This is not a plea for a list of personal reasons from you or anyone.

• caliber
    caliber

And it was rhetorical.... things you ask yourself

a statement that is formulated as a question but that is not supposed to be answered..

Asking me personal questions will stop me cold every time.. it is my choice to keep things on general topic

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Caliber, you're a friend and you're a great person, but this thread is exasperating.

• caliber
    caliber

don't put me on the spot with personel questions... you'll find we get along 100 %

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Doesn't change my opinion that this thread and the reasoning behind it is exasperating. You know why.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Caliber, even if you answered my question, it would have been yes or no for the answer. I already know the answer. You know that.

• caliber
    caliber

So who says I am talking about my marriage at all ? Show me one word that talks about my marriage

If I give a post about gun control are you going to ask me , How many guns I own. Have I ever shot anyone ?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Your friends are going to know whether this thread is personal. I'm not the first person on the thread to acknowledge that you might need to accept things and move on.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    When a person has lost 'That lovin' felling' and they refuse to give it another shot , with couples therapy ,etc.. I say it's gone and it's time to move on.
    It takes two people to make it work again. If it's even possible
    "you cant make someone love you, if they dont' Bonnie Raitt
    Time to move on Caliber
  • caliber
    caliber

I wish to thank Eva because yes, I did see her edited out comment very nice and kind.. but while is was gracious she also realized

it was of a personal nature .......

edit ..off topic ~~~ Eva

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit