Is unhappiness a reason for divorce ?

by caliber 154 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I cannot think of a worse predicament than being financially enslaved or bound in an unhappy marriage like past years before divorce became acceptable. Never mind the crap about counseling because that only works when both parties still have a measure of love or attraction for each other and are BOTH willing to try. I'd be damned if I'd bend myself into the shape of a pretzel for somebody too selfish or stubborn to lift a finger.

There is NO way I would endure an unhappy marriage, children or not.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This reason this thread is both frustrating and exasperating is because of the number of times this kind questioning of motives comes up publicly. Why? It also is both frustrating and exasperating because of the duration of denial in some people going through inevitable separations and divorces.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Cal, I sent you a PM.

• caliber
    caliber

I didn't know there was aquota on topic subjects ...sorry !!! Maybe I should check around a bit first

or at least post a disclaimer .......

Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental

some are so skilled at reading intent of mind

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Either that or find a different approach to this topic. If you must keep posting about it anyway.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    some are so skilled at reading intent of mind

Or maybe they easily spot denial after the umpteenth divorce question thread.

• caliber
  • caliber
    caliber

Excuse me if my heart is showing for it should be red not blue

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Maybe think about posting a "Please help with a healthy perspective." thread.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Or, "How did you gain a healthy perspective?" thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit