Is unhappiness a reason for divorce ?

by caliber 154 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

no one can steal the memories and history you share. you are the one who decides if your next chapter is bleak.

• caliber
    caliber

In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,

Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;

Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,

In the bleak midwinter, long ago.

The icy waves of eternity..stormy melancholy

death and despair such somber companions

but then at once hope spreads sparkling light across the snow...

blue lakes open under once bedarkened skies

proclaiming neither hope nor misery but only contrasts of such

it's final revelation..... the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness

in it's hope of hopes .......a most glorious heart

• caliber
    caliber

I know of a story of on ex-wife who was driving pass her ex's house , a dog they shared ownship at one point was sitting outside in the yard ; His eyes and whole body got excited as he ran and followed behind the car. she drove for a block or so , he was still following... what was she to do ? She stop the car
    went over to the dog after petting him , she tried to yell in a stern voice .... go home !!!!!!.. go home !!!!
    He just sat there stunned and confused
    She got in the car and sped off leaving the dog in the dust... with tears and crying , so much so she
    she could barely see to drive but through a sheet crystal tears

What a dumb dog anyway........ right ?

• caliber
    caliber

A ring is round, it turns forever...... however tomorrow may be the end of your forever thus hold onto it most dearly & gently ....treasure the tears, the laughter, but most importantly, the memories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOdsuspAx_8

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

reading the thread and the side bar is show "Singles, Find Your Christian Spouse Online!" How strange they know I am looking to cheat a little on the side, I want my cheating partner to be a wholesome Christian Single Woman who expects nothing out of me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit