Is unhappiness a reason for divorce ?

by caliber 154 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The horse is out of the barn. It's too late to close the door.

• eva luna
    eva luna

edit ..off topic

• caliber
    caliber

you now seek to comfort through reason .... give meaning and sense to what you are saying... there is comfort in understanding... in reason

Why is not rude but rather shows a desire to understand more clearly

Eva thanks I see you get my point thanks so much.. edited out

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Have you been given explicit reasons for the unhappiness?

• caliber
    caliber

This would be the perfect place to share these private thoughts right ?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

If you are looking for another human to make you happy - there's the first problem. That aint going to happen.

In my humble opinion, people get into marriages too lightly. You've been dating for a while and the socially perceived expectation is marriage, especially if you want to start a famly, thus many people get married. It's the done thing. Marriage doesn't come that natural, it's something you have to both work at in equal parts, it's a relationship where communication is vital - open and honest communication, and yes compromises have to be made on both sides. On the sexual side of things, keep it going, keep it fun, spice it up, enjoy each other.

If you are unhappy in the marriage - truly unhappy, you should have the balls to speak to your partner about it and find the cause of it - is it the marriage, something about your partner, something about yourself......take it from there.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It was a yes or no answer I asked for. And it was rhetorical.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

In other words, if you are in the middle of a divorce, you are or anyone, Caliber: has the person given you explicit reasons for wanting the divorce? Yes or no? That's rhetorical. Answer it to yourselves.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'd venture to say that in just about any divorce, if one mate is seeking the divorce, it will be made very clear why the person is unhappy. In the case of both spouses being unhappy, generally, they pretty much tell each other all the time why.

• caliber
    caliber

I

f you are unhappy in the marriage - truly unhappy, you should have the balls to speak to your partner about it and find the cause of it - is it the marriage, something about your partner, something about yourself.

find out the reasons from your partner not the whole world...

Keep things on a discussion board general

And it was rhetorical.... things you ask yourself

a statement that is formulated as a question but that is not supposed to be answered..yes or no is an answer

it's a relationship where communication is vital - open and honest communication,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit