A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I don't want to deceive anyone and i have to clarify a few things so I'm sorry this is going to be a lot more vague then you want. Infact if you do not already realize or also feel something is about to happen as in the title, then move along, it will be a month or 2 before I update this. It's not my intention to annoy anybody, I am too uncomfortable to post any details because it's too new and I need to verify things, and I am also feeling responsible to give a subtle warning, that it might be something somebody needs to see. ..." End of Mysteries, OP, page 1

Oh, Brother...

Even the International Bible Students had the moxie to make more precise declarations than THAT...

• Badfish
    Badfish

Both of these understandings I personally can't debunk, so I'm too afraid to tell them both, even though I think I know which one is the truth and which one is the lie, I'm going to be well certain before I say anything.

Ok, so there are only two understandings of what will happen, but you're afraid to tell us what they are because you think one of them is the truth and one is a lie. So why don't you go ahead and tell us what these "two understandings" might be, so we'll know ahead of time what's coming in the future so we will be better prepared.

I'll be sure to bump this at the two month mark so you don't forget about your prediction that came true.
  • HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Ugh, nevermind.

- Lime

• Badfish
    Badfish

I have a prediction with two understandings also:

1. Obama will be re-elected.

2. Romney will be elected.

In either scenario, many people will be upset. This will make Jehovah very angry. Jesus Christ will return again, but only invisibly.

Do not be deceived. Whatever you think is the correct understanding, the opposite will be true. The Obama-nation will actually be standing in the Holy Place, even though you think otherwise. This means it is time to flee to the mountains (this was the bible's way of telling you to drink a case of Coors - hence the mountains that turn blue when they're Cold as the Rockies ).

• ziddina
    ziddina

HAW!!!

Good one, BadFish!!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I feel okay to 'basically' tell both. Just be cautious.

Understanding #1, this is what is going to be presented to the whole world. In the old testament if you really research, you'll find many things claimed about Jehovah, etc. If you do deep research and comparing ancient things, you may find it linked up with other gods, such as baal, etc. Also scriptures saying how his people are egypt and israel is who he inherits. You'll see how there is a literal earthly restoration in jerusalem and he will rule from there. That moses had a staff w/ serpent will be pointed out, also the 2 copper serpents for 'healing' the israelites had to make in the desert will be pointed out. In Daniel he makes it clear to Neb that HE is the God of all and HE puts in place all rulers and such. He is ONE and in full control. He's always had full control. Those who are saavy or know of the world, will also know that you see the same symbols everywhere, mason symbols in most countries, and even in all religions, you may find links to all government and all religion. Also scriptures speaking about new light and in revelation the morning star, etc. That lucifer is the true God, the one of the bible, and he is controlling everything in the world. He is trying to bring world peace and that's why everything happening is happening. When all the evidence is layed out, people will believe it. Infact this is what masons do believe on the highest level. Unsure if Jesus will be said to have been fake, or false, or what.

Understanding #2

The bible itself is revealing that at many points the god of the old testament was satan. When Jesus spoke to satan, that's how he was able to offer him all the kingdoms, when in daniel God controls all. When Jesus told the jews they are from tehir father the devil, the manslayer, that is exactly what he meant. In revelation when it speaks of hte wild beast performing great signs, even calling fire down from heaven, those were cases in old testament when satan was in control. When it says of him in old testament how he profaned his santuaries and violence was filled in him, that was when he killed his own and was waging war with all those other nations. That the 'disgusting thing causing desolation standing in a holy place' is Satan sitting on the throne of god showing himself to be god. Same as in 2 Thess I listed earlier. That in Rev when it says it put ALL FLESH and ALL under compulsion to serve him, that EVERYBODY has worshipped satan thinking he was God, that EVERY religion ends up going to him. Since this is now revealed, the great tribulation, the events of revelation are going to start any day or any moment. Jesus said he would send the spirit of truth, and that is what has revealed this.

Both could be the truth or the lie. There might even be a 3rd explanation. That is a BASIC description of both, I have a lot more for both then just that. If anybody understand that on a basic level, then maybe you understand what's going on with me now.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Could you sum those up? Not quite sure what your point is.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

somebody say something please? I felt a little more comfortable thinking cautioning and telling both. Has nobody read it or is it shocking?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I've seen blindness and fog when trying to show TTATT to those stuck in it. I wonder if when I do get all of this together if it will be the same or if people will be able to see it. Basing this on EP's question.

That is a summary.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aaaaaaaahhhhh......

You're putting a LOT of stock in the words of late-Bronze-Age to early-Iron-Age primitive, superstitious, ignorant Middle-Eastern nomadic males who mistook an erupting volcano for their "god" - and whose 'god' apparently didn't know what an erupting volcano was, either. [Exodus 19: 16-19]

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit