A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ziddina
    ziddina

Knowing human nature, I don't think we'll EVER see "peace and security" on this planet...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This thread was a waste of ten minutes of my time.

When will I learn?

• Badfish
    Badfish

what did Stephen say before he was stoned?

He asked God to forgive his murders which included Paul, who later became one of the founders of early Christianity.

Who did Jesus say was the father of the pharisees?

He said their father was the Devil because they did not hold onto the truth.

Why did he stop them from stoning the lady when it had been commanded?

This verse is disputed as to is originality.

What were satan's santuaries if you read about him in Ezekiel?

In Heaven, which he desecrated.

How could Satan offer Jesus anything after what God told Nebachenezzar when he took credit for making babylon great?

Because it was up to God to allow kingdoms to be in power. Satan only had the power to pass those kindoms on to others.

Why did God forbid idols but tell the israelites to build 'copper serpent' and look upon it's eyes for healing?

Because the copper serpent was not worshipped, rather, it was the view of sin (the serpent) being hung on the pole or put to death that would save them.

Why in Isiah did God tell the Israelites he did NOT command for sacrifice and their sabbaths and everything were destestable to him?

Because it was not from their hearts that they did these things. He did not ask for sacrifices first. He asked for their love and commitment first.

Why in Jeremiah do the isrealites say they will continue to sacrifice to the queen of hte heavens because when they stop, all bad things happen to them.

The text you speak of answers itself. Here it is from the NIV:

" 16 “We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the Lord ! 17 We will certainly do everything we said we would:We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our ancestors, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm. 18 But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine.”

19 The women added, “When we burned incense to the Queen of Heaven and poured out drink offerings to her, did not our husbands know that we were making cakes impressed with her image and pouring out drink offerings to her?”

20 Then Jeremiah said to all the people, both men and women, who were answering him, 21 “Did not the Lord rememberand call to mind the incense burned in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem by you and your ancestors, your kings and your officials and the people of the land? 22 When the Lord could no longer endure your wicked actions and the detestable things you did, your land became a curse and a desolate waste without inhabitants, as it is today. 23 Because you have burned incense and have sinned against the Lord and have not obeyed him or followed his law or his decrees or his stipulations, this disaster has come upon you, as you now see.” "

I do not claim to be a licensed psychariatrist or anything of the sort. But here is what I think is going on with you:

The Witnesses claim to be the only true religion.

170 million sperm are produced each day by a man.

Each day that those sperm are not released, more are created, thus increasing sperm count.

When your mother conceived, it was because only once out of those 170,000,000+ sperms won the race into your mother's egg. That was you. You won.

Out of all the billions of people on Earth, you were born into a very good living conditions (America, I presume?) instead of the majority of the population being born into poverty and other bad conditions.

Out of the millions of Americans, you were born into the "only true religion."

You grew up with these unimagininable odds ingrained into your subconcious.

Later on in life, you found out that this "only true religion" and unimaginable odds had turned out to be a lie.

So on a subconcious level, you paniced and tried to make sense of all this. There had to be some greater conspiracy.

I know! It wasn't the Witnesses who got it wrong! It was the entire idea of Christianity!

Wait. No. Maybe Christianity has it right. Maybe the Jews were actually from Satan! And maybe the Christians were actually God's answer to Satan's Nation!

Think about it....

No really... think about it....

• Jeffro
  • oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Can somebody bump this thread in 60 days time? I believe we are going to see some albumen in visage.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Well starting with the faulty premise that the bible has any real "prophecy" in it at all will always lead some down these paths to delusion.

Instead of farting about in the bible looking for clues, why not start OUTSIDE the bible and first of all PROVE that it does what it says on the tin? This seems elementary to me. Many have done this work for you already and can save you a bunch of time, but obviously there's no shortcut to certainty like doing it yourself is there.

EOM you are fixating on stuff that isnt real and as such you are losing your grip on reality and falling headlong into the abyss of a mental prison of your very own making. Please STOP before you become your own prison guard and will never let yourself leave.

• Fencing
    Fencing

So, the real question is: did the Society make people like this insane, or were they drawn to the WT because they were already insane?

• AK - Jeff
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze

If the Packers lose the NFC North division to the Bears this year, I may be inclined to believe you. It's an omen that something catastrophic is on the horizon.

• donny
    donny

"The scary thing about it....both versions are also in the bible." That is probably true. The bible is written in such a manner that any new outcome or development in the future can molded to fit the circumstances.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit