A big shift in the world is about to happen......

by EndofMysteries 239 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

EOM, could you just sum up?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

At least I don't have to burn my leaves, this year

We were cheated here in Oregon! The leaves are already piling up...LOL. I guess i'll just need to be patient.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I'm not gonna say anything else, I'm going to figure this out on my own. Since I didn't list all the scriptures and evidence both sides, the idea seems impossible. When it actually happens, and when the evidence of any side is shown, it will seem hard to deny.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

It will be easy to deny since you haven't said anything. If anything does happen, you can just jump on the bandwagon.

Put up or shut up.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Entirepossible, are you recovery? That's his line. Anyway, I'm definitely not telling you anything more, even if you ask nicely. So goodbye.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Naaah, EP isn't "Recovery".

He's just intelligently sceptical.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

EOM, are you dumber than a bag of hammers? I was never asking nicely. You put this thread out there saying you could predict things and then threw up all over it.

All that leaves us with is the question....when 6 months pass and nothing has happened, what will be your excuse? You should start working in that now.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

awww... thanks zid.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

It's interesting, as for the posts about being crazy, deluded, etc...... when attempting to explain to any JW's the facts about how it's not the truth, many of them say similar things. So true, sometimes things like this could be a mental epidsode. Or like with the example of JW's who are so entrentched in believing something false, that the truth to them their mind can't comprehend so it seems insane and crazy to them.

time for bed for me.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

i hope to hell it's not peace and security!

cuz then the end will come

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit