Jwfacts-- More Lies But This Time About The Great Crowd

by Recovery 278 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What a humanitarian you are. *yawn*

• Recovery
    Recovery

I am going to show how the use of NAOS to debunk the earthly great crowd doctrine is also in error. Maybe by the time I'm done typing someone can offer something of substance. It's easy to cut and paste and regurgitate someone else's argument. But it's an entirely different thing as this thread shows to defend them when they are challenged. I guess this makes exJWs guilty of the same thing they say JW's are.....helpless without the WT. Or in this case, helpless without jwfacts.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Oh good! Im actually a jw. And please believe me, we dont benefit from your foolishness. My eyes glaze over just looking at your dronings. Its worse than a wt or awake. You aint helpin nobody but yourself. Its already there my friend. Thats why keep comming back. Its like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. You want to deny but you cant. You already have accepted somewhere in the recesses of your mind that its all crap. Thats why you try so hard to refute. To reashure yourself. In the end, its ok. Well be here for you :-)

Your brother and still serving elder,

EE

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sounds like a plan. Enjoy.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Lets get to the real point of the article. Maybe you could start by addressing why Jehovah was lying to people, by using the F&D Slave to teach that the Great Crowd was in heaven in 1930, after he had already accepted them as cleansed in 1919?

Nothing else is relevant, since the site simply is there to show the Watchtower leaders are not being used by God.

• Recovery
    Recovery

I will address your point when you start addressing mine.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

" Νηψων ανομηματα μη μοναν ωψην " this is for you RECOVERY and your GB idol ,when you learn Greek one day you will learn what that means and how to use it .You can read it backwards and forwards the same

• Recovery
    Recovery

In case you are having a hard time finding them here they are:

1. The logical fallacy/double standard displayed when using the WT in your argument

2. The use of the greek words that form the phrase "great crowd" being ambiguous and used in numerous circumstances, and thus not making an automatic connection of Revelation 7 and 19

3. The ten common terms listed really not being that common at all.

4. The context and setting from the very beginning of Revelation 7 and how there is no change in setting.

5. How God will spread his tent and dwell with those who are already residing in heaven, before his throne and in his temple.

Please proceed.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

recovery, 607 and 1914 are very relevant.

reason being? you are defending an organization that is clearly lying. if you do the research, you will see that they are clearly lying about that.

so why put any faith in an organization that can't tell the truth? or can't even be honest about being wrong?

as for your scriptual arguments, have you considered that those are all irrelevant because the bible is just a book?

it's not divine, it's certainly not from god and filled with some really oddball stuff.

ressurections, miracles, flood mythology, creation mythology, someone turning into a pillar of salt?

the list goes on and on.

why waste your time trying to defend something that has no basis in reality?

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I'm still baffled as to why one would worship a god so small that he'd only be able to fit 144,000 in his plan of salvation discussed throughout the Bible. Why dedicate so much of the Bible to salvation when such a small fraction of the ENTIRE EXISTENCE OF MAN is going to be there? What hope do I have? Billions of people have lived and died but the total number you believe the Creator of the Entire Universe can fit in Heaven is the equivalent of the stadium spectators of around 3 NFL football games on a Sunday afternoon.

If that's what your NWT says, go with it. Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit