Jwfacts-- More Lies But This Time About The Great Crowd

by Recovery 278 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You believe wrong. *yawn*

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Rather be in hades, I believe both 607 and 1914 to be factual and scriptural dates.

Be honest - did you independently come to those dates before being told by an extra-biblical source?

Where did you first learn of those dates? From the bible?

Think carefully - where did you actually learn that?

- Lime

• KristiKay
    KristiKay

RECOVERY; you are out of your league, these people have "been there done that" , I wish you would not insult them with you sophmoric reasoning, they can school you, upside down and inside out, do some more research before you come to this forum.

• Recovery
    Recovery

I do not wish to get sidetracked into such a discussion about 607/1914. It is clearly not the subject of this thread and is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

So....373 views, 33 posts (9 of which from myself)...and no one has offered a rebuttal to my arguments. Who's really out of their league?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nah, just boring.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I love how your searching jwfacts website recovery....found anything you do agree with? Or that has made you wonder.... what if even some of this stuff is true?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I came to this thread hoping that you may have some valid points about the Great Crowd article, so I can enhance the article, as I am always looking open to correct or improve things. I updated the Sparlock article, due to the many great comments on that thread.

Sadly, there is nothing here worth a second thought. It simply shows you lack an understanding of the purpose of the article, along with an understanding of the Bible.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I think very few are even reading them, Sweetheart.

It's like you're asking everyone to stare at thrice-regurgitated vomit at this point.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Regarding what you call an erroneous statement, you are being misleading by quote mining. The following sentence was:

"The fact is that there was no uncertainty about the future of the great crowd as prior to the 1930's it was clearly understood they were in heaven."

Prior to 1930, God's people at the time were told they were in heaven as the great crowd or the 144,000. The earth was reserved for the resurrected ones. Maybe you should read the Proclaimers book.

I used sit next to an old lady at bethel who was of the great crowd but her husband was of the anointed. During the 1930's she used to take the emblems but did not feel worthy of being of the 144,000. She did not expect to be on earth though, until Rutherford started to invent that teaching.

• Recovery
    Recovery

Maybe you can start by addressing the setting of Revelation 7. Or how the use of great crowd does not automatically correlate Revelation 7 and 19. Or how quoting various WT's to help your argument is simply fallacious. Or how your list of the ten terms specific to the anointed aren't really that specific at all.

I am glad onlookers can see how no one will address the points and most people are simply not interested 'in the truth about the truth'. This sums up the viewpoint of opposers of JW's. 'Me know a lot of stuff. Watchtower bad.' *proceeds to copy and paste an argument from jwfacts* and then *refuses* to change his/her viewpoint just as long as JW's are proven wrong, even if it means ignoring all other evidence.

But I do not do this for the sake of exJWs. I do this for the sake of JW's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit