New GB Member - Mark Sanderson

by respectful_observer 205 Replies latest members adult

• steve2
    steve2

Note to GB:

You've covered the ugly market well; next time must set goal of appointing nice looking guy. Gives us something to admire to help us combat the tedium. Thank you.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

His tie is invisibly present in that photo.

Mark Sanderson was a SWB in Brooklyn Hospital Information Services when I left bethel. Is he the same as 47 year-old Douglas M. Sanderson on the other records?

Names can get confusing in bethel. There were 3 Tim Browns in Patterson at one point.

It gets confusing, too, when bethelites talk like they're doctors and medical researchers when they're barely high school graduates.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

what is swb?

• VM44
    VM44

It is confirmed!

He is indeed 47 years old, and he was born in San Diego, California.

Doing a search at the SOIS Census site returned the following:

Search results

2009-25FV2ZR9EQ-2011

... Douglas Mark Last Name: Sanderson Birth Date: April 02, 1965 Birth ...

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

Thanks VM44

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Iamallcool, i think Billy means Single White Brother. If Sanderson is still single then yet another young fair maiden can start pio-sneering and snag herself a GB hubby. yipeeee

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Technically SWB means "single weird bethelite"... like I was ... kinda.

Stupid me had become a member of "Triple A". Who knows what that means?

• VM44
    VM44

For some reason I can't get any more information out of the SOIS database than what I have already posted.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Thanks VM44. That must mean they're one and the same. Wow, a 47 year-old GB member?

I guess that proves that the only qualification is the ability to nibble crackers and sip wine once a year without giggling. I think he should have tried some of these.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

He comes from a strong Scottish Freemason family that settled in Charleston, North Carolina in the early 1800s and migrated to the west coast in the early 1900's, setting up the Scottish Rite in Southern California.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit