New GB Member - Mark Sanderson

by respectful_observer 205 Replies latest members adult

• VM44
    VM44

This might not be the man, but note the mother's maiden name!

From the California Birth Index:

NameDouglas M Sanderson
    Sexmale
    Birthdate04/02/1965
    BirthplaceSan Diego County, California
    Mother's Maiden NameRutherfo
  • undercover
    undercover

Hasn't missed too many meals, I see...

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

That would make him 45. Can't be the same guy.

edit: Sorry...bad math

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

47 years old! Wow!

Not long ago WT came out with update of overlapping generation to justify why the end has not come. Now they rob the cradle by appointing younger persons to the governing body to further their agenda. Sounds like to me self-fulfilled prophecy on the part of WT!

• fedup
    fedup

I'm 49, grew up as a jw - convinced I'd be in paradise by the age of 13. Now a GB member is younger than me, total fucken bullshit.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

If 47 is correct, that dude must have done some serious asslicking.

Most of those GB members live to 90, if he lives that long he gets 43 years of free travel, 5 star hotels, and worship from 7+ million adoring fans

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

respectful_observer meant to thank you earlier for sharing with us this information. Thank you in advance for any other info you get your hands on.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

HE IS DEFINITELY NOT WEARING A POLYESTER SUIT.

Thank god - I dont want to see anything hanging out.

HB

• John Locke
    John Locke

Interesting info. hope this is not a joke.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Cedars comment: ‘Hm, maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part that the guy might be a little more relaxed than his predecessors.’

It’s wishful thinking. If this is any indication: I’ve heard him give a couple of hardline talks on the topic of disfellowshipping and shunning. I would place him under the category of Prick!

After hearing him speak on the matter of disfellowshipping and reading WT literature, my guess is that he has probably authored or co-authored many of the recent strict articles on the subject.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit