New GB Member - Mark Sanderson

by respectful_observer 205 Replies latest members adult

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Would it be terribly disrespectful of me to suggest that he was assembled from the parts of previous GB members?

I mean, I don't want to stumble anyone by suggesting that his interest in acceptible medical treatments is based on any personal experiments experience.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Forty F*:@cking seven? He is less than half my mothers's age. She has been waiting for armageddon since 15 years before he was born.

• VM44
    VM44

Check out his mother's maiden name....."Rutherfo"

Could there be something to it?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

VM: "Check out his mother's maiden name....."Rutherfo"
    Could there be something to it?"

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? ...

He is partly made of the reanimated corpse of Joseph Rutherford!

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

So, another asshole in charge. Good for them. Good for me that I'm out!

"Dear Brother Sanderson, we want more Videos. Your department is doing a good work. Signed, Jehovahs Wankers Association.

• Quendi
    Quendi

In reference to Billy the Ex-Bethelite’s allusion to “Triple A”, I’m guessing that means “Available After Armageddon.” At least that’s what it meant among the Witnesses I knew in the Deep South when I was in my salad days as a Witness. For those unfamiliar with this term, it was the standard and snarky answer given to nosy types who wondered why a particular person was still single.

Quendi

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Gosh, I am just a few years and a couple of nibbles and sips from being a GB member. . .

If only I could drop this nasty apostate website habit and put on a few pounds. . .

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Another wanker for every R&F to fawn over at a DC.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Is there ANY information about the level of his education???

In other words, does one of the most prominent 'no-blood' advocates [of a bizarre little sect that forbids blood transfusions for its members] have anything above a high-school diploma?

I've done a bit of googling, but nothing's come up about his education or medical qualifications [don't you people all start laughing at me, at once!!]

Zid

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Nothing surprises me anymore .I would love to have any of them visiting my city ,there is so many questions I would like to ask them about the truth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit