New GB Member - Mark Sanderson

by respectful_observer 205 Replies latest members adult

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Catholic Church only has One Pope.....The WBT$ has 8 Governing Popes..

If there`s ever a Pope Fight..

The WBT$ will Win..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• VM44
    VM44

From the public records:

Douglas M Sanderson, 47
    124 Columbia Hts, Apt, Brooklyn, NY 11201-1600

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

The woman in the pic is Jack Lee's wife Sharon. The fellow on the other end is Jack Lee. I can't tell if this is him or not, but I found this obiturary written about a Jack Lee Heffner on April 15, 2012. http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/fortwayne/obituary.aspx?n=jack-lee-heffner&pid=157080716#fbLoggedOut

What is interesting...and odd...is that it says " He served his country in the United States Army during the Korean War . He was a member of Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness and Masonic Lodge; and former a member of the V.F.W ."

Uh....he served HIS COUNTRY....was a member of Jehovah's Witnesses...and THE MASONIC LODGE?!?!? BTW, VFW is Veterans of Foreign Wars. Not very theocratic to me...

Funny how the new GB member is hanging out with a Mason... Conspiracy theory anyone?!?

Then again...maybe it's not the same guy.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

A GB member in his 40s?!? Gasp!!! They must think that the system is going to go on for a while...

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

"A GB member in his 40s?!? Gasp!!! They must think that the system is going to go on for a while..."

Next thing you know, Joel Friedman will be appointed. I'm sure he's in his 50's by now, but he still looks about 40!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That man is not in his 40s.

Um okay I had another look, maybe.

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

Forty fucking Seven?????? You have got to be Joking.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

VM44, is that a current record? Is he 47 NOW? Or was he 47 when the record was last updated?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

47?..

I don`t think that`s his age..It`s probably his Waist Size..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

I'd love confirmation of that age, Jeff Jackson is young enough at 56, but this really takes the biscuit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit