New GB Member - Mark Sanderson

by respectful_observer 205 Replies latest members adult

• cedars
    cedars

Well done RayPublisher - AT LAST IT'S SYMMETRICAL!

Cedars

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Definitely have to be of the anointed to be on the GB. He looks like a "YES" man to me, one that will follow the leader(s).

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I still find it hilarious that the apostates know the breaking news in the organization before the r&f do.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    James_Woods, a deadlock on a GB vote on policy? Isn't it still 2/3 majority?

Oh yes - forgot about that. Their god inspires them by a veto-proof plurality.

To make the math easier, maybe they should appoint one more to make nine - so that 2/3rds comes out even.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

2/3 majority vote?

So as long as we have 5.333 GB members onboard we are good....Can they fraction themselves? In irrational fractions, perhaps....

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

I still find it hilarious that the apostates know the breaking news in the organization before the r&f do

I checked the JW.org 2.0 site - nothing. I mean , shouldn't this be breaking news - the Holly Spirit in action at the highest level?

• VM44
    VM44

"Sanderson said...'Our patients have been undergoing major surgeries from liver transplants to open-heart surgery without blood transfusions for many years before these products were ever conceived.'"

"Our patients"??? Is this guy a doctor?

• undercover
    undercover

the Holly Spirit in action at the highest level

That's the problem. They rely on Holly Spirt, which is pagan, instead of on God's Holy Spirit

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I checked the JW.org 2.0 site - nothing. I mean , shouldn't this be breaking news - the Holly Spirit in action at the highest level?

Maybe they have not thought up a JW version of the traditional "White Smoke" which arises from the Vatican when the decision is final?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I wonder which one of them will become head of the dog. I suppose Mark will become the Tailwagger until he finds his final position in the dogs body.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit