New GB Member - Mark Sanderson

by respectful_observer 205 Replies latest members adult

• undercover
    undercover

Is it 100% confirmed that this particular Mark Sanderson is 47 years old?

I hope it's true. Another little tidbit of info to use to try to help JW family/friends open their minds just a little.

When someone makes mention of a new GB member being named, you can say, "Yea, heard about that. Dude is {younger than/about my age/just a little older than} I am. Imagine that. The generation that wouldn't need to worry about college, growing old, or retiring, is now running things at headquarters" and just let that sink in...

• VM44
    VM44

"Is it 100% confirmed that this particular Mark Sanderson is 47 years old?"

Here is the information I have found.

Douglas Mark Sanderson (Birth Date: April 02, 1965) is registered with the Republic of the Phillippines as a solemnizing officer for the WATCH TOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF THE PHILIPPINES, INC. (JEHOVAH`S WITNESSES)

A public records search gave the following:

Douglas M Sanderson, 47 124 Columbia Hts, Apt, Brooklyn, NY 11201-1600

And from the California Birth Index we find:

Name Douglas M Sanderson
    Birthdate 04/02/1965 Birthplace San Diego County, California
    Mother's Maiden Name Rutherfo

The info from the Republic of the Phillippines SOIS census data really confirms that Mark Sanderson is indeed 47 years old.

Again, note his mother's maiden name!

• Gayle
    Gayle

42B25A96F6 Sense of Wonder: Cinemas Scaliest Dragons

Eight-headed Beast
  • VM44
    VM44

Remember the May 22, 1969 Awake! article "What Future for the Young" and the famous statement of "fact" that it contained?

"If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things."

How old was Mark Sanderson in 1969?

Answer: Four years old!

• oproski
    oproski

@undercover - I can 100% confirm the age, I knew Mark a long time. All the info VM44 posted seems accurate (no idea about the Mother's maiden name tho).

• kepler
    kepler

Wow. The Hermit Kingdom West.

Wonder if this might lead to a match-up? I have noticed that over the years there have been numerous topics about the Beth-Sarim household. And just like with magic shows where you attention is misplaced, I became pre-occupied with the discussion that was about people with maiden names other than Rutherford. Maybe there should be some review of who went to live where after the Beth Sarim mansion was sold.

The result might be a better understanding how by means of ruminating on blood transfusion one can someday become a ruler in heaven over paradise earth forever.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

On Ancestry.com for Douglas Mark Sanderson, it says his mothers name is Rutherfo...sometimes there are typographical errors.

I typed in on Ancestry.com.>>> Father...Sanderson...>>>Mother...Rutherford.

Up pops a marriage license from Clark County, Nevada for a Grace E. Rutherford married to Douglas Crawford Sanderson 31 August, 1957.

So Mark's moms maiden name is Rutherford.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Two reality thoughts:

1) If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear, does it still make a sound?

2) Does the new 47 year old male and single GB member (Sanderson) masterbate?

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Does Grace E Rutherford have any connection with Judge Rutherford?

• blondie
    blondie

*** jv chap. 7 p. 89 Advertise the King and the Kingdom! (1919-1941) ***

Brother Rutherford was survived by his wife, Mary, and their son, Malcolm. Because Sister Rutherford had poor health and found the winters in New York (where the Watch Tower Society’s headquarters were located) difficult to endure, she and Malcolm had been residing in southern California, where the climate was better for her health. Sister Rutherford died December 17, 1962, at the age of 93. Notice of her death, appearing in the Monrovia, California, Daily News-Post, stated: “Until poor health confined her to her home, she took an active part in the ministerial work of Jehovah’s Witnesses.”

(I don't believe that the son had any children)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit