She refused to Return His Calls After a First Date, Then in Rage, He Rants Out, Very Revealing

by Scott77 254 Replies latest social relationships

<<<< Good to reflect on what happens to societies that have no children.>>>>

It might be wiser to reflect on the effect that overpopulation has had on our planet . . .

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Ha! I've never heard that before, MJ, clever.

For me, there is no maybe. I had the snip done years ago and I have thoroughly and frequently tested the doctor's work.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

when do you want me there, NC?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey, I got snipped too! Let compare scars!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I've never actually seen mine, MJ. It's at the bottom of my ballsack. You'll have to tell me what it looks like. Like a small scar, I would imagine.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

The earth has SEVEN BILLION people! for fsm's sake, the best thing we can do is slow down reproduction.

But who are the Rockefellers to decide that?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

....runs to grab a mirror

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Each individual will decide that. Does the woman want to get pregnant and raise a child? Does the man want the same goal? I'm not into enforced birth control, but totally into giving people the option. I have been surprised by how many have chosen that option with no regrets.

• jgnat
    jgnat

There`s some really GOOD data that shows as infant mortality drops and wealth goes up, that birthrates go down.

http://www.gapminder.org/

Are these people having less children because they are miserable, or because they are secure that the few that they have, will make it to adulthood. I`m betting on the second.

P.S. Nations with negative growth rates, like Canada, make up the balance with progressive immigration policies.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

error post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit