She refused to Return His Calls After a First Date, Then in Rage, He Rants Out, Very Revealing

by Scott77 254 Replies latest social relationships

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

I think Prognoser is right, social engineering with the result of women having less children or no children.

Good to reflect on what happens to societies that have no children.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

. And I just had a nerdgasm while holding my lightsaber while wearing my Captain Janeway Kirk uniform, so there!
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

The earth has SEVEN BILLION people! for fsm's sake, the best thing we can do is slow down reproduction.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think it's better if those who don't want kids not have them. I don't have a problem with the idea and the reality of childless women.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

what about childless men, MJ? why are you so sexist against men?

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

i just googled "MIKE" I know who he is, where he lives and what date he is set to be released from Prison

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Mama's baby, daddy's maybe EP. I'm just sayin...

<<<<Weak, 144001, weak. Trying to demonize me through extremely thin associations. FAIL! Instead of the ad hominems, why not present some counter arguments? sound like a plan?>>>>

If the shoe fits, wear it!

Since you challenged me to address the merits of your post, I'll be happy to take you up on that below:

<<<<jgnat , there are lots of men who are finding success courting and marrying foreign women who aren't mail order. But I can see why North American women would feel threatened by that.>>>>

What empirical evidence do you have to support your assumption that North American women feel threatened by men who court and marry foreign women "who aren't mail order." And while you're at it, please define what the phrase "mail order," as used in the quote above.

<<<<But again, they brought it on themselves (buying into the lies of feminism).>>>>

Please define the "lies of feminism," and while you're at it, provide some corroborative evidence to support your assertion that North American women have "bought" into such lies.

<<<<And to make themselves feel better, American women have convinced themselves that their American boys seeking foreign women are doomed to fail and that all foreign women are scammers just looking for a meal ticket and citizenship in a G8 nation.>>>>

American "boys?" Are they at least over the age of 13?

Again, what evidence do you have to support these assertions, other than your own opinion?

<<<<It's time to admit that feminism has failed women. It has not brought them the happiness it promised. Feminism has absolutely wreaked havoc on the delicate dynamic between men and women. >>>>

Again, you've expressed your own opinion here, but have said absolutely nothing. You've provided no facts to support the conclusion that "feminism has failed women." You've provided no facts to support your assertion that feminism promised women happiness. And you've provided no facts to support your claim that "feminism has absolutely wreaked havoc on the delilcate dynamic between men and women."

Here's some real facts for you to deal with. We live in 2012, not 1930. Women have equal rights, and they have proven themselves to be every bit as intelligent as men. You have presented no facts or evidence to support your view that feminism is bad.

Now, I'll express my own opinion. I think you've been unsuccessful with the opposite sex, but found success with foreign women seeking to come to the USA. You don't want to believe that these women like you only for the opportunity you are to them, so you want to bash American women because they weren't interested in you.

I might be wrong, but that's the impression I get after reading your posts.

As for the Iran reference, you call it ad hominem, but please explain how your view on this issue differs from the views of the Iranian government.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

NC, I nerdgasmed all over the place. Just like I will for you when I come see you Monday.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

NC, I nerdgasmed all over the place. Just like I will for you when I come see you Monday.

Are you going to be in this neck of the woods again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit