She refused to Return His Calls After a First Date, Then in Rage, He Rants Out, Very Revealing

by Scott77 254 Replies latest social relationships

• Prognoser
    Prognoser
    I have a better idea, create your own woman bashing topic. It's not that hard and you'll be extremely popular.

That would be politcally incorrect. However, man bashing is game, as evidenced by the evolution of this thread. I thought CageFigther made some very good points that were not successfully rebutted. The reaction by some members here was very revealing. FYI, I am not blaming only women for the decaying dynamic between men and women. I believe men are part of the problem too. Social engineering is not limited to only one sex. Social engineering is most effective when all sides are manipulated, especially within the framework of the Hegelian Dialectic. However, feminism is ubiquitous among the sex dialectics.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

No shit, Mrs. J. Next thing you know they will want to have jobs, bank accounts, the right to say no to sex (it's not rape, it's just surprise sex you didn't know you wanted), the right to choose the radio station in the car or, god forbid, to choose what to watch on TV.

Madness!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I just CAN'T find a date

Baby, I told you I would do you if you needed some. I'll even buy you dinner somewhere classy first, like Applebee's or Red Lobster.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No guts, no glory Proggy. The wimps have come to roast. Oh and by the way you're no way close to being politically correct.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I gots first dips NC...damnit I'm married.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Let me introduce you to Maxi. She has always worked with heavy equipment. She`s got a broad chuckle an a mile-wide grin. Her skin under her hardhat has the dusky sheen from working outdoors in the dust and muck. She`s good at her job and it`s pretty well the only job she is qualified for that will pay her decent wages (it is the same for her male counterparts). You see, she attended a very small one-room schoolhouse. Her brothers got a full-rounded education, and she was offered leftovers when the teacher had time. The teacher explained she would not need much because she was destined to marriage and children. Maxi is functionally illiterate. Under the old regime she would have been destined to a life of poverty and dependence.

And now let me tell you about my good friend Jane, who was married at gunpoint in a war-torn country in Africa. By wit and will she made it to Canada, no-good husband tagging along for the ride. She broke away from back-home tradition and left her murderous husband behind (a thrilling story all of itself). She raised her three children here in Canada, achieving a high school diploma, and finally a social work certificate. The children are well-loved and are doing great.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Oh and BTW---to the remark that I can't find a date. I've actually been on many dates in the last 3 months. Five different people who wanted to continue dating me, but I was the one that refused future dates. Yeah, they REALLY seemed put off by my independence! But they were all professional people that were looking for someone that could hold a conversation, and had some accomplishments under their belts. It's so sad that my options were so limited by men looking overseas for suitable partners. Sad indeed. It's really had a profound effect on my options.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Baby, I told you I would do you if you needed some. I'll even buy you dinner somewhere classy first, like Applebee's or Red Lobster.

I know, sexy man. But I'll just break your heart. Applebees would be such a nice break from the nice Italian restaurants and Cleveland Orchestra concerts. Alas, I am sexually liberated, and that will make you feel emasculated and threaten your ego.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You've been cheating on me? DAMMIT!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Ha! The joke is on you, NC, I have no heart to break, I've already been married! Your sexual liberation can't threaten my ego. It's made of pure adamantium and has a modulating energy shield powered by an antimatter reactor, just like the Enterprise. And I just had a nerdgasm while holding my lightsaber while wearing my Captain Janeway Kirk uniform, so there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit