She refused to Return His Calls After a First Date, Then in Rage, He Rants Out, Very Revealing

by Scott77 254 Replies latest social relationships

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think of none of those women as bitter.

• EntirelyPossible
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lmao! I hate that show.

The anti-feminist views expressed by Prognoser are consistent with the views of the Iranian government, which recently banned women from virtually all significant university programs.

Prognoser, you should consider becoming a muslim. Your views are consistent with theirs.

Hello Mrs. Jones!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hi sexy man! *waves*

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Weak, 144001, weak. Trying to demonize me through extremely thin associations. FAIL! Instead of the ad hominems, why not present some counter arguments? sound like a plan?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have a better idea, create your own woman bashing topic. It's not that hard and you'll be extremely popular.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

WTF? Women have th right to vote now? Didn't we learn ANYTHING from Dred Scott?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

There goes the neighborhood.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---I have been just DEVASTATED by the mass conversion of N. American men to foreign wives. Oh, the WAVE of despair. Why---it's so common these days (LO FREAKING L) that I just CAN'T find a date.

BTW, I have a good friend from another country. He said he knew his father expected him to marry a fellow countrywoman. He decided before he even left his country that this would not happen. He knew he would marry an American woman (which he did, and got disinherited for his trouble---happily he is a doctor that really doesn't need daddy's money). I asked him why. He said he was not looking for a submissive woman. Independant, strong women really appealed to him. SCORE 1 NORTH AMERICAN WOMEN!

P.S. I'm sure he would have been just as happy with a Canadian woman. He also mentioned a French woman as a possiblity.

His mother used to send him lists of women that were willing to marry him. He just wasn't interested.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit