She refused to Return His Calls After a First Date, Then in Rage, He Rants Out, Very Revealing

by Scott77 254 Replies latest social relationships

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---Scott, I'm not sure I understand your question. But I'm fine. I just found the post funny, and pointed it out. No worries.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Sorry, NC, I was reading your post just fine (not even using my finger to keep my place), and then you said your "boobs were hanging out", and the screen went dim..... Did you say sumtin after that? ;)

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I stopped reading after " In my opinion, leading someone on (i.e., giving mixed signals) is impolite and immature. It's bad to do that"

I was told: "When you see crazy coming, cross the street."

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

I think one of the reasons men want feedback even after a dud date is so they can learn what not to do in the future. (Sadly, dating doesn't come naturally to all men)

This guy has good grammar and punctuation at least!

I wonder how many times the two of them checked their personal electronic devices during the date.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

He's got feedback (the girl apparently does not want to date him or communicate with him) he's just too clueless to get the blatant hint. It's not the woman's responsibility to explain why she doesn't want to go on a second date. The fact that she wants nothing to do with him should be enough. If I had gotten that pitiful email there's no way in hell I would respond much less go on another horrendous date with the poor slob.

It wasn't a match (no matter how desperately he wants to believe that it was). I hope he moved on.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

This is just plain scary. I would actually be very afraid if I were Lauren. This guy is a phsycho. I have been stalked before and believe me it is nothing to play around with.

• Scott77
    Scott77

NC ,

You have a PM from me.

Scott77

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Taking cluelessness to new lows!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Back at ya, Scott.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Cagefighter, I wonder if a woman of the 1950s would ever dare to cut a guy off like that. Would similar actions, by the guy, have been considered courting back then?

First sign of evasiveness, I split. This is why.

Is it me, or is there an epidemic of flaky women—and men—out there?

Poor guy just had enough. Part of the break down between men and women is men don't feel respected anymore.

You can thank the sexual liberation movement for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit