She refused to Return His Calls After a First Date, Then in Rage, He Rants Out, Very Revealing

by Scott77 254 Replies latest social relationships

• Diest
    Diest

Dirty Rockafeller data from jgnat. How long have they been paying you to supress the population eh jg? Years I suspect! You Illuminati scum are all the same.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Yeah Jgnat----I recently talked to a woman who was fretting over the decreased birthrate possibly going negative. What would happen? I just said that there were plenty of overpopulated places, so maybe it simply means they will spread out. She said she hadn't thought of that, but you also saw the idea didn't really appeal to her. Those concerns are really rooted in being outnumbered by the OTHER, not that life would somehow cease to exist.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser
    Each individual will decide that.

Your choice is an illusion. The plan is going ahead with or without your consent.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Or, NewChapter, how about embracing the Other and finding out it is your BRother. A novelty for hubby and I, visiting the US, was finding huevos rancheros on the breakfast menu.

I imagine in this part of the world it would be a shocker for the outsider to see dozens of varieties of beef jerky on the shelves.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hah.

I live secure in the knowledge there is no Grand Plan.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

what plan?

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Or, NewChapter, how about embracing the Other and finding out it is your BRother. A novelty for hubby and I, visiting the US, was finding huevos rancheros on the breakfast menu.
    I imagine in this part of the world it would be a shocker for the outsider to see dozens of varieties of beef jerky on the shelves.

Depends on where you go. You won't find either one of those things "around here." It is a big country.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

There's a plan? How come no one told me before I spat out my four rugrats?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Only the chosen, informed and insightful are aware of the plan, EP. I'm sorry you're such a dunce. Just set your hair on fire and pretend you are privvy to the conspiracy. At least you'll look smart.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh ok NC. Got it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit