She refused to Return His Calls After a First Date, Then in Rage, He Rants Out, Very Revealing

by Scott77 254 Replies latest social relationships

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

What kinds of jerked meat? Personally I like beef, bison, whitetail deer, boar and antelope.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Or, instead of setting myself on fire, I could take you to Applebee's, NC.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am sure it is all here, EP.

BTS, what are the ethnic delicacies that grace your part of the woods.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

what plan?

Social engineering by the elites, for the benefit of the elites. They don't need/want our consent. The schools of critical theory and cultural pessimism have demonized males in order to reaffirm the lies of feminism to the ignorant.

Examples:

1. Men can no longer be trusted. Using the Lifetime Network as an example, Blyth concluded "all men are 1) unfaithful rats 2) abusive monsters 3) dishonest scumbags, or 4) all of the above. Women on the other hand were...flinty achievers who triumph despite the cavemen who...want to keep them in their place." (62-63)

2. Women are victims by virtue of their sex. Blyth says the media sends "one message loud and clear. Because we are women, we remain victims in our private lives, at work, in society as a whole." (156) Thus women must have a sense of grievance, entitlement and rebellion. The same tactic was used to manipulate Jews, Blacks, workers and gays.

3. Women should be selfish. "Liberation and narcissism have merged," Blyth says. Leisure now means, "time for yourself, spent alone, or perhaps with one's girlfriends but definitely without spouse and kids...Endless articles preached the new feminist gospel, that indulging yourself is an important part of being a healthy, well adjusted woman." (65)

4. Sex is not reserved for love and marriage. Magazines like Glamour and Cosmopolitan urge young women to "put out on their first date,"ogle men openly" and be an athlete in bed. There is no discussion of marriage or family. (160) Such women can't trust a man enough to surrender themselves in love.

5. Self-fulfillment lies in career success and not husband and family. "The social rewards of holding down a job are critical to one's sense of dignity and self worth," Betty Friedan pontificated. In fact, "most work is deeply ordinary," Blyth observes (35-36.) (I'm not saying women can't have jobs, only they shouldn't be tricked out of having families if they want them.)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Explain social engineering. Love the off topic swerve.

Well that's news to me. I got married and had a few kids that I stayed home to raise for the last 13 years. Guess I missed the meno.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Social engineering by the elites, for the benefit of the elites. They don't need/want our consent.

As I pointed out on the other thread, there is a lot of speculation, no proof. Made up stuff.

• jgnat
    jgnat

People show a striking resistance to engineering. This month`s Canadian Reader`s Digest profiles a conservative attempt to raise the birth rate. New mothers enjoy a full years paid leave after the birth of their child. The initiative, twelve years old, had a negligiblle impact on the birthrate.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    BTS, what are the ethnic delicacies that grace your part of the woods.

There are many.

But Huevos Rancheros are delish.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The first plate looks smashing. Now I'm hungry.

• Diest
    Diest

Are Whovos rancheros mexican, spanish, or cuban?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit