She refused to Return His Calls After a First Date, Then in Rage, He Rants Out, Very Revealing

by Scott77 254 Replies latest social relationships

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Good manners from both genders would probably end the "War of the Sexes". But, knowing how most people are, that's not going to happen for several millenia...

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Mrs Jones- DID YOU JUST SAY HE WAS WRONG FOR "FEELING" THAT WAY? Feelings are never wrong, actions yes! I could only imagine the virtual stoning I would get if I told a woman how she should "feel" about a date or anything else. LOL

See it's a one way street ain't it! You prove my point.

Yes, googling her name to find her email AND emailing her was too far, but sorry that is not stalking. That is like saying somebody raped a girl when he grabbed her ass in a club. Both are wrong but not the same.

That is what I meant when I brought up Akin's comments. That stick in the mud has been out of the game a long time. But I feel his comments were based on the fact that too many people act like a stranger jumping out of the bushes and beating a woman with in an inch of her life in a violent rape is the same thing as a drunk girl and a horny guy that made a bad decision. Remember the little boy that cried "Wolf"!

That is why the law is not "rape"

It is aggrevated sexual assualt, sexual battery, indecentcy, and so on.... And none of it is good, for the record.

• Robdar
    Robdar

BTS:

Lulz. Believe me, I have. This is not a woman to be trifled with.

That may be true, but your wife is quite the looker. "Hot" comes to mind.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

She is a beautiful, intelligent, and tough girl. She is never boring either. Other girls I dated were pushovers. And boring. I enjoy a woman with a strong mind who pushes back a bit. When I got that letter telling me off, I knew she was the one. I called her right up to apologize and tell her how I felt.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Cage:

Robdar- You had to explain "illegitmate rape" to your husband. I am so sorry. Or was he just shutting up so no one would get offended?

Smart ass much? LOL. I am not easily offended and am more likely to be the offender. Anyway, my husband is a raving Liberal and was ready to crucify him. I truly had to explain to him that I thought Akin's heart was in the right place, he just misspoke--as we all are capable of doing when we are nervous. So, there. And nanananabooboo too.

• jam
    jam

This guy is difinitely new to the dating game. Give

him a break. Maybe because of all the money he made in

the past he didn,t have time to really know the opposite sex.

What he read in books about women, throw that out the window.

Either, he just ended a terrible breakup, or he walks to a different

drum beat. I can not understand , you been on one date. What the

hell, this woman must have made a hell of an impression on this guy.

What the hell did she do.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

So what BTS is saying:

Is a woman was direct and spoke to our caveman like a man and not a sority sister and it illicited a constructive conversation that ended in a happy marriage! How can this be true? Everyone else just keeps say men should just STFU while women are silent princesses. You mean people actually communicated? WOW!

See folks, BTS took it as a sign or respect that she bothered to say something instead of sitting there and being pissed or silent.

Are yall starting to see how this works now?

Congrats BTS, if I ever find a woman that direct and too the point I just might have to hang my spurs up as well.

"Men want to be respected and women want to be loved" Every sucessfull couple I know has figured that one out.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" Mrs Jones- DID YOU JUST SAY HE WAS WRONG FOR "FEELING" THAT WAY? Feelings are never wrong, actions yes! I could only imagine the virtual stoning I would get if I told a woman how she should "feel" about a date or anything else. LOL"

Sure did, feel no guilt about saying it either. Why did I hurt your little feelings too?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What you don't seem to get was this was a first date that did not go well despite what the man thought. Neither party is beholden to the other to continue contact. Neither party has to go back to the other party and critique their dating skills. It was a first date. The woman apparently had reason not to initiate further contact and after reading that email I wholeheartedly agree. At this point Cagey you're best bet from me is an agreement to disagree cuz there's no way in hell I'm ever going to say the lady owes that man anything.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Mrs. Jones - No you didn't hurt my feelings at all. I am guy remember? You responded and brought your armor and sword to the arena. So if anything I feel respected and you should as well.

Let me put this another way:

There are graveyards full of men and women from Cain and Abel up to yesterday of people that got there because someone felt "dissed". Now, I am not one to back down when it comes to the nitty gritty. But don't you think there are times when it would benefit society and ourselves to show good manners and give another person the benefit of the doubt. Just to try and see things their way and let it go, even if it is a little off? I am certainly not talking about someone that threatens or committs an act of violence of course.

Do you think I provoked that crazy girl that went nuts on me? Hell no! I've had my moments too, I could emphatize WHILE standing up for myself. Would I publicly humiliate her and antogonize her even if I didn't deserve her tongue-lashing? No. Why? Because if I did, it makes me just as f-ed up as her.

Water seeks it's own level Mrs. Jones. Lauren and Mike are the same type of person. That is how they ended up on a date in the first place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit