How do I hear/feel God?

by doinmypart 473 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

No it dosent tammy. I was only half kidding with hitler. Thousands loyaly supported him. Not out of fear, but genuine support. Simply pointing to others and saying "see they agree!" is indeed proof. Proof of a pack mentality. I can honestly say i have never seen you disagree with shelby. Ever. Never ever never. Please prove me wrong..... The farthest i have ever seen you go is to say she has had a different experiance or revelation on a particular point.

But never once have you pointed out the ill or wrong when she abuses people. Is that because your lord hasnt told you to? Im not being flippiant.. Really.. Why is it that people making legitimate observations about her draws your ire, but her attacks, lies and sarcastic nature go unoticed and uncommented on..?

I am guilty too. I saw people trying to ask her to be accountable and i didnt really take note because i hadnt been on the receiving end. Once i got a taste i began to realize. Maybe you think it wont happen to you because you share a common view point, but it is low of you to let such a double standard pass as love. Thats not the love jesus talked about. He spoke of loving those persecuting, and certainly those who simply have a different POV. He asked what value was it in loving only those who love you.... Like her.

Be a real woman of christ and be honest with yourself.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I have a friend who is a prostitute . . . AND she has an artificial leg! How cool is that?

She swears God talks to her through the men she entertains.

I guess He says something like "Fuck 'em"

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

God speaking through a one-legged prostitute? I can get on board with that! My brother has one leg. God never talks to him though. Maybe it has something to do with prosthetic used. I'll mention it to him. He's always been an atheist.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Okay... enough. I'll leave the Board. Tonight. This will be my last post. Before I leave, though, just know... indeed, I WANT you to know:

It's okay for you "flies" to attack (and yes, I called you flies, although you have absolutely no idea why... and/or what a "fly" is, I am sure, but if you think on it, you just might "get" it. ). Attacking me is expected; it's part of the torture pole I agreed to carry. It's not okay for you flies to attack others because of me... or in relation to me. And I am not going to let you do it, not in order to stay on this Board. It's just not worth it to me. So, sing, dance, grin... whatever you need to do: I am done.

As always, though, you never fail to astonish me. Now, that you've now chosen to go after dear tec (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!) but not all of the others who agree with her as to what took place here... YOUR hypocrisy cannot be covered. Shame on you, each one of you who have done so/are doing so. You are... and I am going to say it... and dear tec, there is NO reason for you to "correct" me here... despicable. Utterly. You are self-centered... mean... and vindictive. I've never "known" anyone like you... except Jehovah's Witnesses. Given their cult indoctrination, I am not surprised that some "Mormonism" cult-action may be at play here, as well.

There is no need for ANYONE to respond/comment... although I KNOW you flies won't be able to hold your tongues.

Tonight, my sweetie Li-Li got out... and I haven't seen her for hours. But I have much, much more regard for her than for you flies. And she's a dog. I will not apologize for that... because you've shown yourselves for what you truly are and I am utterly disgusted. I don't care if you gasp. I don't care if you moan. I don't care if you are offended. I don't care if your feelings are hurt. Truly... I... do... not.

Not one of you flies are worth MY eternal life, though, and for the sake of that... and so that perhaps you will feel regret as to how you've chosen to treat another simply because they don't agree with you... while you sit on your own buttocks and agree with those others don't agree with... I will take my leave.

And there is no need to tell dear tec... or anyone else to disagree or take issue with me; I won't read it. You are hateful, spiteful, and dark. Again, I don't care if you gasp, or rip your garments, or throw ashes in the air... weep... or gnash your teeth. Please... by, all means... do so. Gnash them down to the very bone. It won't matter because you won't be able to eat anyway. And know that every utterance of peace I ever wished for any one of you flies, ANY one of you... I receive back to myself. 100%.

I leave you to my Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah)... and to his Father and mine, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies. May they both have mercy on you. And may they work on MY heart... because I wouldn't have it on a single one of you.

A slave of Christ,

SA, who understands the redeeming properties of his blood... and will call on him and it with ALL of might tonight... for mercy and forgiveness... because I simply cannot raise one iota of love for any one of you flies any longer... because you have literally broken my heart...

• AnneB
  • tec
    tec

This thread isn't about me. It is easy to dismiss that I defend Shelby, but you cannot dismiss it all as bias with every other person who has spoken for her on this thread.

That was my point.

I'm tired of the back and forth pointless arguing. I thought you all were as well. But here we are, yet again.

Seems silly to me that you want me to defend you in this matter, NC, and if I do not, then I am biased. Even though I have spoken for you, disagreeing with others who are believers. I am still biased. The goal posts always move. Seems I have to speak against every believer out there at least once (whether I think they are right or not), or I am biased. But I cannot comment on what you are asking me to comment on with anything you would like. So I am refraining.

But I will do and say and think what I think is right (or refrain... or listen to what my Lord tells me I should do)...not what any of you think is right. I am sure you will all do the same. You are asking me to look at what my behavior and examine myself... I do this. I personally think you should take a more honest look at the insults being thrown around, and by whom, especially those that state Aguest derailed another thread. Because quite honestly, no one has the ability to derail a thread all on their own. And if that one is on topic and others are off topic... seems a little biased to suggest that the one is responsible.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

Oh, Shelby, I am so sorry about Li Li. Please let me know (pm or email, because I am not home) the moment you get her back!

Love to you, and you know that you have so much of that love from so many!

Your sister and friend,

tammy

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Blah blah blah, call people names, brag about how badass you are, wish us peace, your god (the voice in your head) is a gonna git us real darn good for not agreeing with you and for calling you out for the shit you say, blah blah blah.

Did I miss anything?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Seems silly to me that you want me to defend you in this matter, NC, and if I do not, then I am biased

No Tec. I don't want you to defend me. Try to understand the difference. I want you to hold me to a similar standard as you hold Aguest. I have sat here and watched you turn your back on people that you have a history with, scold them for saying things to others, while you have passively watched as those others attacked without restraint.

You could choose to say nothing in either case. But you don't. You choose to comment on injustices doled out to 'victim believers' while completely remaining silent when those victims are cruel and abusive.

I don't know what is going on with you. This is not the person I remember from just a few months ago. Poor, poor Shelby---she called NC damaged, and EP an alcoholic, and Cofty overcome with anger---but they just keep being so mean to her! Take heart AG, this has nothing to do with any of the personal attacks you lodge against them---this is all about you being a believer and them looking for fault.

Bullshit. But one thing I do believe is that you can't see it. I have wanted you to see it, but you cannot. It's a disappointment. I really used to enjoy having discussions with you. It made me hurt to see another, more significant relationship fall apart. But you can't see it. We have been trying to tell you. I spent a lot of time trying to break it down for you. You are not defending victims from people you once considered friends. You are defending bullies in their own right. People that attack without restraint, bring on hostility, and then take up the stake of their lord, completely satisfied that they are now receiving the full measure of persection and validation that they are following their lord.

It's fu*ked up in so many ways, I can't even state them all. But I will leave you to it. I certainly hope this is your path to happiness.

NC

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Well that was an anticlimax.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit