How do I hear/feel God?

by doinmypart 473 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

So i see how jonsey and her hubby feel about boobies... How about the lord? How does he feel about boobies? I would ask him myself but everytime i get near a pair of boobies i forget what it was....

Hugh?

• tec
    tec

So can I get this clear? You think I am mislead by Satan...AND other people...OR through other people?

I think I was clear... misled by satan... or by other people... I did not make a statement of fact, regarding by who.

Misled about God... because you are not listening to Christ, but to what other people have said and do say about God. (to make that clear as well)

But you are asking question, and so you might not be in a 'final' place, because one who asks questions is still searching for answers.

And are you confident of what you have sorted out for yourself? And what you have adopted from others tec?

Yes... or at least I am confident in Christ.

But i was not always confident in me (still am not), I questioned everything, including how others might have influenced me. (I still do this... since I know that i still have some baggage hanging on from religion; but I am shaking free more and more as i listen to christ)

If I get in-your-face what do you think you do? We both post here, we both share our opinions. From where I am standing yours are pretty in your face too.

I never said it as though it was a bad thing.

I said it as a reason that i am confident that you will sort it out, discard what is not yours... and hold onto what IS yours. Own it. Because you won't stop asking questions until you are satisfied.

You push and start threads about what you supposedly 'hear' and expect what exactly? For it to be respected? I would say they are as respected her as in the real world....but you seem to enjoy it...so....so be it.

I don't expect anything. (well, I expect some people to ridicule because that is what they do)

But other than that, if something I shared (as was given to me) helps someone else, then great. Awesome. I am happy.

If not, then not. I have no control over that, and would not really want to have control over that in the first place.

Peace,

tammy

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear watersprout...

I didn't forget any of my "emails"...and if I had they are still in my messages as they are in yours...would you care to prove your statement?

RE: "Now Myelaine on the other hand with her viper tongue :S Had emails and all sorts off her saying I worship the devil nad i'm not a Christian and my faith is all wrong blah blah blah"...

asking you questions in a couple different threads isn't stalking otherwise half the people here would be "stalkers".

love michelle

• elderelite
    elderelite

Ohh ohh ohh !!!! Im a thread stalker!!!!

• still thinking
    still thinking

So tec...is everyone who does not agree with you or believe in your god mislead by Satan or just me?

• tec
    tec

No one who does not agree with me is 'anything' for not agreeing with me. Who am I? No one. If you believe lies about God - things that are in conflict with the Truth Christ showed about God... then you are misled by those who are doing the lying, or who are misled themselves.

Doesn't have anything at all to do with me.

Peace,

tammy

• Twitch
    Twitch

Who is misled?

• elderelite
    elderelite

Tammy dear it amounts to exactly the same thing. If you have a mesaage from the creator and we dont listen then we ignored god. As we discussed earlier we cant verify the message except to god ourselves. But if we dont hear from him then......? What? We didnt listen enough or we wernt patient enough etc etc.

At some point life just isnt this complicated. He made heaven and earth. All the billions of stars, all of of everything.

Yet he has nothingto do except take sides on jwn and ignore the worlds problems. Sillyness. And insulting to all. Certainly insulting to a divine being that he cant be heard without listening really really really hard.... Or better yet "hey i came to save all mankind but you have to die first" its like hank wanting to give you the millions dollars but you gotta leave town first. Rediculous.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    If you believe lies about God - things that are in conflict with the Truth Christ showed about God... then you are misled by those who are doing the lying, or who are misled themselves.

Aha....and who, in your apparently not so important opinion...is doing the misleading tec? You are following god....we are following............?.

• tec
    tec

Tammy dear it amounts to exactly the same thing. If you have a mesaage from the creator and we dont listen then we ignored god. As we discussed earlier we cant verify the message except to god ourselves. But if we dont hear from him then......? What? We didnt listen enough or we wernt patient enough etc etc.

Not listening to me is not listening to me. Not listening to God is not listening to God. Rejecting me is not rejecting God. Rejecting Christ... now that is another matter.

I will share something that might help you to see the difference.

When I first read a post of Aguest, I did not believe her... it was a post about the name of Christ, and I had just finished with the jw's and I hated the emphasis that they put on the name jehovah, judging all others for not using the proper name. Then I was kinda annoyed for a while because I had a predicament (and some of the things she shared were compelling)... If she was telling the truth and was for real, and i did NOT believe her... then what is wrong with me that I did not recognize something that came from God. But if she was NOT telling the truth, and was false... and I DID believe her... then what was wrong with me that I could be so easily fooled again.

Quite the predicament, and it took my peace.

So I took Aguest out of the picture altogether (as to whether or not she was really hearing); and I concentrated solely on the message. I found that as soon as I did that... no more angst. I could actually look at the message... and it was those I could see the truth in; having nothing to do with Aguest at all. Nor did I ever take her word for anything. I always tested, and asked for myself. And if I did not hear something in regard TO a message, then no problem. I still tested that message against Christ and against love and His teachings. I have since learned, that even when I do not get an answer right away... I do always get one. So I can set something aside (live and let live) until such a time as I do recieve an answer, as long as it is not in conflict with Christ and with love.

Yet he has nothingto do except take sides on jwn and ignore the worlds problems.

See, you guys tend to parrot one another, and then some of you wonder why I think you're adopting ideas off one another. You can see my response to NC on this idea.

Aha....and who, in your apparently not so important opinion...is doing the misleading tec? You are following god....we are following............?.

You tell me.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit