How do I hear/feel God?

by doinmypart 473 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Damn you, EE, several years ago I had to put my dogs down for starting to attack animals, I chose to do it myself rather than give someone else the unpleasant task, I have to shoot and bury them myself, that's what turned me into a raging alcoholic you insensitive bastard!

Just kidding, that was brilliant.

/I did have to put my dogs down, that part was real

//no, it didn't turn me into an alcoholic

///more like an AWESOMAHOLIC!

• elderelite
    elderelite

Unfortunatly you two understood the point all along.

I value my reputation, my name, be it Elderelite or any other nome de plume, moniker or handle... I hate taking a cheap shot. I hate comming off as an ass or risking my name and reputation with people I hope still respect me in the morning.

But if that cheap and unwarrented jab made the point then ill be a donkey, gladly.

Taking jabs and putting gods name on it dosent make it right. For anyone. Not for me, not for shelby, and just because jonsey and poopsie and many others KNOW the dogs in question personally dosent make it more or less hurtfull than the shots she took to people they didnt know personally.

Perspective is a bitch.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LoL Elder! You crack me up. I ain't mad at ya.

As far as the other stuff, shit's been said, feelings have been hurt...on both sides. No one and I mean no one is looking pretty in any of this bullshit quite frankly. It not for me to say suck it up cuz I know how it feels to be on the receiving side though my being called a bitch twice was the height of hilarity for me. I wear the title of Bitch proudly.

Now pick up your toys and play nice...like that's ever going to happen.

• frankiespeakin
  • tec
    tec

Just to be clear, Shelby did not leave because of jabs taken at her. I will make sure that when I am home that she knews that nothing is happening to me because of her, that would not be occurring anyway. I will reassure her of this in person when I am home. So whoever is implying that she has been chased off because she's have a 'poor me' moment, you can stop. Her many years on this board should have told you that is not the case.

NC, if that post was for me, I am not different than I ever was. And you did not start getting frustrated with me recently; that has been going on for as long as you and I have discussed matters of faith. Same with the accusations of me being dishonest and a person who plays mind-games. Just so as we're clear on that as well.

Loz, lots of love to you. I am good. I was down for a while (and I know Shelby has been worried about me because of it), but I am good again. I will reassure her when I speak with her, but LiLi right now is far more important than this thread and the same old same old.

Peace,

tammy

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It would be nice to get on topic instead of all this petty squabbling, and harping on imagined or real slights. They seem to be mostly shadow projections as far as I can tell.

• ammo
    ammo

You people are gross, this is disgusting, I have just read the last 5 pages,I'm at 14 now, My hearts beating so fast in a baaaad way, hoooowwww can this be enjoyable for you, this is the sort of shit that makes you sick.

Blind freddy can see the problem here,

Shelby/Aguest hi I have'nt had interaction with you before but please don't go your in put is needed here, if only to teach other more supposedly intelligent in conclusion types a little patience at the very very least.

F... I totally believe you when you say your hearts broken, please realize some people just don't get it, how much pain they can cause, and sadly some enjoy it all the while tittering at the mere guile of others, to put their emotions out there and share their deepest thoughts /feelings, dreams and possible callings. Your a bigger and much more patient person than acknowledged by some that should be showing those attributes and more, due to their' enlightened' outlook on the world.

I realise that I am only a small stain in the steaming shitpile this thread has become but, I'm just saying....

If on the next page you have apologised and made up then.............. pass me that BIG piece of humble pie!!! please

• tec
    tec
    So tammy.... You ONCE thought she was too harsh but jesus said it was ok because because others were harsh to her...?

When you add your spin to someone's words, you tend to get the meaning wrong.

One wrong does not make another wrong right. He just showed me what was actually going on. And that those accusing (because it was by their words that something seemed too harsh), were doing all of the things they were accusing Aguest of doing. This is called hypocrisy.

Peace,

tammy

• elderelite
    elderelite

Tammy, i cant help but notice that despite my "own spin" you failed to comment on the very words of jesus i cited that apply to the situation

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

This is called hypocrisy.

I don't recall God telling me Shelby was a meth addict or that she would pay for her sins or anything like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit