How do I hear/feel God?

by doinmypart 473 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Okay, so let's see: Cofty, Q, JM, and IO. Along with 4 others, thus far. Got it.

You guys are actually making it easier for me, so... consider it done. Although, I can't promise that I will always remember, so if I slip on occasion and do wish you peace or call you dear, just remind me. No need to take offense or get all snarky. A "Hey, wait, I'm one of those folks who don't want it, remember?" will suffice. I will more than happy to receive it back/offer it to someone who wants/doesn't mind it.

A slave of Christ,

SA, marvelling at this turn of events, given that much issue was made awhile ago that I didn't call everyone "dear" or wish them peace... but only did so as my understanding of what it truly means to love one's enemies increased. But no surprise, truly, as the little children of market place never disappoint...

• cofty
    cofty

Shelby, doing more for the cause of unbelief than the rest of us combined.

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne
    consider it done.

Thank you.

if I slip on occasion and do wish you peace or call you dear, just remind me. No need to take offense or get all snarky.

I rarely get snarky, but I will remind you if you slip on occasion.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cofty..

I realise your going though a terrible time right now..

I would wish you back to better health if I could..

It must be very upsetting..

I`ve known Shelby along time..

She wouldn`t take a Cheap shot at your illness..

She`s busy with her new job and pops in when she can..

She miss`s alot of what goes on here..

There`s no point in "stressing out" over a misunderstanding..

It`s not good for you..

I would like this all to turn around for you & regain your health..

Take Care..Get well..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What Outlaw said.

• still thinking
    still thinking

No of course she didn't mean it....any more than she means to point out others alcoholism.

What Cofty said...

You can add me to your 'no peace hypocracy' list too.

Mixing all your nasty comments in with peace does not make you a loving person...just a hypocrite.

• cofty
    cofty

Outlaw & MrsJones - I disagree, I am convinced it was willful. Her accusation that I was weak and needy and using my illness in a debate to garner pity and sympathy was definitely deliberate and disgraceful.

Don't worry I'm not hurting about it, I have lots of real friends in the real world and Shelby's opinion of me is of no consequence, but I am not going to aplogise for calling her out on her nastiness.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Hey, still! Did the earth move for you last night?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Question: now what? What would you all like to happen?

I've see this all the time on this board. Misunderstandings, namecalling, folks are polarized, camps are formed. Hell I've even been in on shit like ths. So, what do you all want to happen? The woman has already said she will not talk or address any who seem to have a problem with the way she converses on this board. Tell me what do you want?

I'm not pissed just interested in the responses.

Well that's your opinion Cofty. I've met Shelby and I know Shelby. She's been there for me (and a few others on this board who will remain nameless cuz thats none of yall's business) when I and my family was in need. I disagree with your opinion but you're entitled to it.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Maybe some could consider the nasty things they say...but I doubt that will happen...they have their god to support them...and the house of Israel has got their back confirming that all is love....so peace to all will be the catch phrase till time indefinite.

Nothing will change....as long as delusional people preach their crap...others will call them on their delusions....such is life.

Hi Trans......no earth shaking in my vacinity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit