How do I hear/feel God?

by doinmypart 473 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking
    See, you guys tend to parrot one another, and then some of you wonder why I think you're adopting ideas off one another. You can see my response to NC on this idea.

OMG! We parrot? Have you read your own posts lately? They say a whole lot of nothing, over and over again...If we parrot..as you say..it's because we see the same rubbish, nothing more.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I am very conscious that many posters say things in novel and concise ways that often capture exactly what I want to say. I'm quite honoured to borrow , steal and plagirise like heck :)

• Twitch
    Twitch
    See, you guys tend to parrot one another, and then some of you wonder why I think you're adopting ideas off one another.

And christians don't? Would you now know the "real" name of jesus had you not come here?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I pity all others that have never had any interaction with Jws or been a Jw...because they would have no reason to visit this site...and would probably never find out the real name of Jesus....god really does work in mysterious ways...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit